PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finheaven's Coast to Coast Fins Officially Issue a Challenge to Patsfans

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Coast to Coast Fins is a football team put together by Ken McGaffic (FinInTheMoon) at Finheaven.com. The team travels to the homes of other team's in the AFC East for tackle football games then follow up by heading to the real game on Sundays. Game's are already scheduled for the JetsInsider on September 22, and Bills zone on December 8.

Since the team is going to be just arriving home from Buffalo when the Fins play the Patriots, we are going to try to set up a game with Patsfans.com sometime next spring.

So you're mission is to assemble a football team of guys that live in the New England area to play the team from Finheaven.com.

What do we have to do? We raise money, get on a plane, and get out to those cities where our games are.

What do you guys have to do? Pick a park, show up, and play us in a football game. Pretty simple for you.

So if any of you are interested that would be able to make a trip to the Boston area to play Finheaven in a tackle football game, please make notice in this thread. I'm leaving it up to you guys to assemble a team and accept the challenge.

On a last note, yours truly plays wide receiver for the Coast to Coast Fins. Any one who ever wanted a shot at Aqua, this is your chance.
;)
i thought this thread would be good for a few more laughs lol

The only funny thing to me is you guys not stepping up to the challenge.

Hey man, as long as you know how pathetic it is that you bump these threads, then it's whatever.

i thought this thread would be good for a few more laughs lol

Aqua4ever: "On a last note, yours truly plays wide receiver for the Coast to Coast Fins. Any one who ever wanted a shot at Aqua, this is your chance. "
_______

Yeah, "Wide Receiver" sounds about right for that guy.

Aqua4ever: "On a last note, yours truly plays wide receiver for the Coast to Coast Fins. Any one who ever wanted a shot at Aqua, this is your chance. "
_______

Yeah, "Wide Receiver" sounds about right for that guy.

Seems like an attempt at a joke. Not too funny, I played wide receiver in high school, wooooow!

Last edited:
Seems like an attempt at a joke. Not too funny, I played wide receiver in high school, wooooow!

That's what we heard! Not that there's anything wrong with it!

The Coast to Coast Fins is a football team put together by Ken McGaffic (FinInTheMoon) at Finheaven.com. The team travels to the homes of other team's in the AFC East for flag football games then follow up by heading to the real game on Sundays. Game's are already scheduled for the JetsInsider on September 22, and Bills zone on December 8.

Since the team is going to be just arriving home from Buffalo when the Fins play the Patriots, we are going to try to set up a game with Patsfans.com sometime next spring.

On a last note, yours truly plays wide receiver for the Coast to Coast Fins. Any one who ever wanted a shot at Aqua, this is your chance. ;)

Since you 'claim' to play WR for this flag football team, let us know how the Jets game went and report to us on the Bills football game results Sunday.

Flag football? See, this is a typical post of yours. You manipulate facts and exaggerate the truth to make other's statements sound dumb.

As for the games, the team traveled to New York for the game against the Jets and nothing more because Gang Green backed down (like yourselves.) The Bills game never happened and now the team is trying to organize a game with the Chiefs or Broncos next year.

This is rich, so the Doofuses from Miami spend hundreds of bucks to fly to the Hellhole that is NJ pay for hotels and expenses and then the pumpkin seeds get STIFFED????
That's the only thing that makes me like Jets fans just a bit.
(God forgive me)

Yes, they are. Dumb.

Last edited:
So now Dolphins fans are dumb for getting together to see thier team play a roadie? I think that makes them good fans; but what would you know about that?

you traveled a long way to watch a winless team lose another game; I envy that. You are a true fan of your team!

The good ole days.

i think its time to break out some of the old aqua threads lmao

LMAO! I'm sure this was really going to happen. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey