PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finally, Peyton Manning is called to the mat

Status
Not open for further replies.
What does Jameis Winston have in common with college-aged Peyton Manning? Other than being among the best quarterbacks of their time, they've both found themselves in hot water thanks to allegations of sexual misconduct.

giphy.gif

They just cant help themselves, even in an article about his sexual misconduct.
I didn't get any further than that. Does the article end with theorizing that she probably enjoyed it because of how dreamy and great he is?

"That is a disgusting act by Randy Moss Peyton Manning."

Last edited:
He also supposedly had an affair with a weather girl from Indy

Manning IS one of the best QBs of his time. Let's not go to an extreme here in denigrating him (football-wise, that is).

Manning IS one of the best QBs of his time. Let's not go to an extreme here in denigrating him (football-wise, that is).

How often do people open Brady hit pieces with "three time Superbowl champion and arguably the greatest to ever play the game"?

I mean... even in an article about him dropping his genitals on a woman's face against her will? We still have to open with slavish Peyton praise?

He also supposedly had an affair with a weather girl from Indy

Putting your nutsack in a trainer's face uninvited is a lot worse than this. Whenever someone brings this up about a professional athlete, my first though is "big whoop". The majority of professional athletes and hundreds of thousands of Americans cheat on their significant others. Hate Manning for what he did in college, for throwing everyone else under the bus but himself, or for being seriously overrated in the pantheon of great quarterbacks. But an affair should simply be something that registers as a "meh", everything considered.

Are you kidding, if he were found guilty of this...
Putting your nutsack in a trainer's face uninvited is a lot worse than this. Whenever someone brings this up about a professional athlete, my first though is "big whoop". The majority of professional athletes and hundreds of thousands of Americans cheat on their significant others. Hate Manning for what he did in college, for throwing everyone else under the bus but himself, or for being seriously overrated in the pantheon of great quarterbacks. But an affair should simply be something that registers as a "meh", everything considered.

Normally i would agree with you, but this is "saint manning" we are talking about. But you are right, what he did to the trainer is worse.

I'm not sure which is worse, planting his grundle on her face, or bullying her afterward, and calling her foul-mouthed, and writing dreck about her, impugning her. That seems like something that only a man of very low character would do. He feels entitled.

I think it was the inclusion of Jameis Winston in that quote that made it disgusting.

See, they were right, Peyton Manning is the greatest baller of all time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not sure which is worse, planting his grundle on her face, or bullying her afterward, and calling her foul-mouthed, and writing dreck about her, impugning her. That seems like something that only a man of very low character would do. He feels entitled.

The sexual harassment allegation has always been a strong one. The only thing that diminishes it for me is that it seems close to a one-off, without the well-known pattern of behavior found in so many thug athletes.

I had never heard about this before, but it does really break the image of his aw shucks good boy of the NFL. Im also not one for conspiracy theories but if he has done anything else he or the NFL would do anything to cover it up.

Read the comments. That's all anyone needs to do to see the level of idolatry this phony enjoys. He could slay someone in broad daylight and never get charged.

I had never heard about this before, but it does really break the image of his aw shucks good boy of the NFL. Im also not one for conspiracy theories but if he has done anything else he or the NFL would do anything to cover it up.
The fact that you have never heard about this speaks volumes. I'm sure you're not the only one. America's royal family is as Teflon as can be.

Of course he feels entitled, the guy grew up with a silver spoon in his mouth and treated like royalty from an early age. The fact that people lap up his good ole boy schtick is ridiculous, yet they crap on a guy like Brady who worked his way from a guy who didnt get a fair shake at Michigan and a 6th routnd pick to a multiple time MVP and Superbowl winner, and why? Because he married a model? Because the wives of these pundits find him attractive? It's crazy.

This actually just happened:

I posted a comment on facebook Sunday about how Denver won't get called for offensive PI. Yesterday my wife's uncle posts a comment about how Manning is a better QB and person than Brady. I posted a link to the article and said "yeah hes all class." He responds with "It wasn't rape he was just acting out."

My head hurts.

This actually just happened:

I posted a comment on facebook Sunday about how Denver won't get called for offensive PI. Yesterday my wife's uncle posts a comment about how Manning is a better QB and person than Brady. I posted a link to the article and said "yeah hes all class." He responds with "It wasn't rape he was just acting out."

My head hurts.
He's a good boy at heart. It's his junk that gets him in trouble.

Sung to the tune of. 'Nationwide'...
"Peyton's balls they taste so good..."

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes