finally it starts again: today Hall of Fame Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

italian pat patriot

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
2021 Weekly Picks Winner
2023 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
and, finally, this evening (night in Italy) the Nfl season will start with Oak and Phi and next friday also the Pats will play @ Atl

and in a little bit more then 1 month it will become the usual serious competition after thsi month of pre-season games

let's hope the Patriots will , again, give us the satisfactions we have had in the last period

i wish everybody a nice season and Go Pats !!!

la dinastia deve continuare !

Are Starks and Poole playing? What a party!

Seriously I'm actually really pumped....just to see some NFL action again.

does anyone know which tv station it's going to be played on?

NBC i believe

Remix 6 said:
NBC i believe

Yes, this is the "big" NBC debut of Sunday Night Football. I'm worried that they are going to try and do too much this season, beyond just letting us watch some football, we'll see...

Isaac said:
Yes, this is the "big" NBC debut of Sunday Night Football. I'm worried that they are going to try and do too much this season, beyond just letting us watch some football, we'll see...

Anybody would be better than the three stooges ESPN wheeled out for Sunday Night Football. Ugh, Theismann, Maguire and Patrick ruined many a game for me. ESPN has no clue.
Who does NBC have?

I could care less that McNabb or Moss won't play. I'm just jacked up cause football is finally here! I will enjoy just watching the best sport in America back in action.

Ichiro said:
Anybody would be better than the three stooges ESPN wheeled out for Sunday Night Football. Ugh, Theismann, Maguire and Patrick ruined many a game for me. ESPN has no clue.
Who does NBC have?
Al Michaels and John Madden.Anyone is better than the espn crew.

would of be fun to see Raiders offense play .. starting that is. A healthy Moss .. Brooks who can throw deep..and LaMont Jordan. But..they'll only play a series i heard

Ichiro said:
Who does NBC have?
Oh god, was that the group for the Bruschi return game? Against the Bills?

I couldnt f**king stand them. I seriously had to mute the TV and turn on the Radio to listen to the game that way.

Kdo5 said:
Oh god, was that the group for the Bruschi return game? Against the Bills?

I couldnt f**king stand them. I seriously had to mute the TV and turn on the Radio to listen to the game that way.

Same group. I'm the biggest homer and I could not stand how they would just gush all over Bruschi, all three ignoring what was happening in the game.
I remember when Vick was on, it was terrible. But the absolute worst is Lord Farve. I think one of them said: "Thanks Brett for being yourself". The ball washing was unbelievable.

Then again ESPN actually thinks that there is an audience for Michael Irvin

Ichiro said:
But the absolute worst is Lord Farve. I think one of them said: "Thanks Brett for being yourself". The ball washing was unbelievable.
I think ray lewis too belongs to that group as much as favre.Even when he got threw around by eddie george once...the crew goes "look at him ! look at him! ..right there ! boom!"

The excerpts from the Manning Brothers' interview was hilarious when Eli did his Pay-me-a-ton imitation of his reaction to a dropped pass. Eli was spot on with Peyton's total little richard bus toss. :D

This game has sucked. Though its still NFL action...I dont see Starks and Poole playing :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes