PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finally going to a Pats game....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Krugman

Rotational Player and Threatening Starter's Job
Reaction score
Despite being a rabid fan for over thirty years this is my first game(sad,I know),have tickets to the Broncos game Oct 7,just curious as to : 1)what is the view like from the 200 level seats and 2)is there any part of Patriots Place that is a "must see" ?

PS What does a beer cost? (Just in case...)

seatgeek.com

shows view from your seat

Tks,will try that.

200 level is all good but sidelines are almost all club. leaves you on the corners or endzone or club seats. I would say the patriot hall of fame is a must see and probably the bass pro shop too. anything else you can find anywhere else. Enjoy, get loud, and spot me if you can I will be the one wearing a Brady jersey.

One "must see:"

A Patriots victory.

Nothing in Patriots Place is a "must see". It's an ugly outdoor strip mall.

One thing worth seeing, however, is the Patriots Hall of Fame. Though you might be better off going to that on Saturday than on a game day.

Despite being a rabid fan for over thirty years this is my first game(sad,I know),have tickets to the Broncos game Oct 7,just curious as to : 1)what is the view like from the 200 level seats and 2)is there any part of Patriots Place that is a "must see" ?

PS What does a beer cost? (Just in case...)

Good for you! Have a great time! The only thing that's a "must see" is the Hall at Patriots Place (and the Pro Shop if you want to get some Pats' stuff - the end of the tour of the Hall "conveniently" ends in the Pro Shop). Everything else is just run-of-the-mill stores & restaurants. If you want to eat at a restaurant instead of tailgating, try Tavolino (Italian, not too pricey) or Skipjacks (seafood, pricey). Enjoy!

PS - My seats are in the 200 level and I've sat in other seats around the stadium. The views in the 200's are the best, IMO because you are high enough that no one in front of you blocks your view, but not so high that the players look like ants. I don't drink beer, so don't know the price, but everything in the stadium & Patriots Place is expensive, so bring a 6 pack to drink in the parking lot with everyone else!

Last edited:
Beer inside the stadium ranges from $8 (Bud light) to $11 (Sam Adams).

Just curious about the Sam Adams.....Draft or bottle? 12oz, 16oz, 22 oz??
At $11, the Krafts are grossing $264/case. I guess selling for $10 and grossing $240 wasn't enough. It's good to be King

Nice! I'd go too, but I live in Montreal and nobody wants to go with me..tickets aren't exactly cheap either..

Just curious about the Sam Adams.....Draft or bottle? 12oz, 16oz, 22 oz??

Draft. 16 oz. I believe.

The $8 is for a bottle of e.g. Bud/Coors light.

Nothing in the stadium is cheap...

Good for you! Have a great time! The only thing that's a "must see" is the Hall at Patriots Place (and the Pro Shop if you want to get some Pats' stuff - the end of the tour of the Hall "conveniently" ends in the Pro Shop). Everything else is just run-of-the-mill stores & restaurants. If you want to eat at a restaurant instead of tailgating, try Tavolino (Italian, not too pricey) or Skipjacks (seafood, pricey). Enjoy!

PS - My seats are in the 200 level and I've sat in other seats around the stadium. The views in the 200's are the best, IMO because you are high enough that no one in front of you blocks your view, but not so high that the players look like ants. I don't drink beer, so don't know the price, but everything in the stadium & Patriots Place is expensive, so bring a 6 pack to drink in the parking lot with everyone else!

+1 on everything(including my seats in sec. 224 for 3years now) except I drink beer:)....but rarely buy one in the stadium.

Soooo...did you have a good time? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back