PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Finally a real game! (I hope)

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaBrady

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
Has anyone else been bored the last couple of week? Don't get me wrong I am as excited as the next guy, to see Pats put up 100 points the last 2 weeks. Brady is on my fantasy team so I love seeing him score 6 TDs in a game too! But lately these games haven't been as exciting to watch as it used to be. Don't you love when it's a close game and the other team just got the lead and Brady's bunch is driving and you get that feeling they will score but then in the back of your mind you are still a little worried?! I love it!!! Its all the drama that I need on Sundays! So what I am saying is that I just miss those close games, thats all! Like Cowboys game was fun cause it wasn't sort of decided by the end of the 3rd quater:D

Well anyways I just hope that Colts don't let everyone down and actually come up with some game plan, because I don't want to see another blowout this week!!! I want to see a game!

Oh man what am I saying: the two team I really want to see blown out by the Pats are Colts and Jets!!!!!!! ahahaha :bricks:

You don't want to see a blow out?

I wan't the Pats to score early and kick them while they're down. I don't want the Colts to make any sort of comeback and I want the Patriots to run up the score on those bastards. I think the Pats will win this and it won't even be close.

The Colts were lucky that they got to face our average offense last year which show cased very few weapons and they still only won by 4 points. I think that our offense right now can DESTROY the Colts defense right now.

If they don't stop Welker it is going to be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG day and Manning won't be on the field very often.

Last edited:
This is the one week where I would LOVE to see the game decided in the first half. My heart can't go through another one like last years AFCCG.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes