Finally a noon (1 p.m.) game again!

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrueBeliever

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
Okay, so the last four weeks were like this for Pats fans:

No game (bye)

3 p.m. game (4 p.m. for yous peoples out east)

Sunday Night game

Monday Night game

It's nice to finally have a game on at noon (1 p.m.) on Sunday the way it's supposed to be. And hey, it only took a month!

I prefer the other times. I love putting DirecTV's Red Zone channel on, letting them take me to the games that have something going on, no commercials, then watching the Patriots' game at another time.

1 PM (1 AM) games suck for me!

I prefer the late afternoon games, 5pm for me. Watching the first set of games at 2pm on my Sunday Ticket package is fun.

I was just gonna ask what time it was over there...drink some Chinese amphetamine(black tea) and stick it out

1 PM (1 AM) games suck for me!

Let's face it - for those of us in Asia, all games suck in terms of the time they are played. I am happy we're not in Daylight Savings Time yet so it's only midnight that they come on here (Laos) for now. But even the night games occur on Monday or Tuesday mornings when we're supposed to be working. Luckily, my priorities are clear so I just take those mornings off...

Okay, I don't want to sound like a wishy-washy wimp or anything, but I do have to admit that there are some darn good games on during the early slot today - Bucs/Cowpokes, Bills-Fiends, etc. And sometimes I do wish that I had picked a west coast team to root for just so that my team's games would usually be on later.

But I don't know, it just seems natural for the Pats to play early.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes