PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Final Score - NE vs Denver?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bronco Freak said:
All you patsies keep crying about how the first game doesn't matter etc...

Babies...

Just admit the best team won, and will again Saturday Night. I am gonna haunt this place for weeks.
28919415221.gif

Then why don't you come down off of brokeback mountain and put a bunch of money down on your team. Go ahead. Bet the house. Your guarenteed to win right? I mean, look at what you did to us earlier this year with brady and some of our practice team..........Yup its a sure bet. And while your at it. Guarentee to everyone on this website that you Donkasses are gonna whip us. Please. Do it. Bet it all big talker. Or just shut the Fck up.

I did

28919415221.gif

I did bet, and I am gonna win big and then bet the rest on the Celtics not winning making the playoffs. 3 pts is a joke.
28919415221.gif

hmm

PATSNUTme said:
If you are a Patriots fan, welcome to the board. Why don't you fill us in on how long you've been a fan, geographical region, ect.
n y u wanna know? :D

Joker said:
it's me Seahawk/Pats grrrl....

glad you found this home for Patriots fans

John Elway had a sprained ankle and was out for 11 weeks

he's back now

DeSi_PatzGal said:
cuz we wanna know wherz it iz dat dey raize yung ladeez ta talk like da 13 year old white suburban gangsta-wannabes on AIM, biatch.

Edit: I'm not quite sure that I got that all right, and my 14 year old son is in bed so I can't confirm that I pulled it off. Damnit I wish I had AOL so I could run gangsta/AIM spell check on it.

Last edited:
DeSi_PatzGal said:

because he loves you

like i do

and wants your geographical location to send you love letters

Moronzz ..lol

Rod_Smith80 said:
because he loves you

like i do

...wellll i don feel lika tellin u...hehehhe !!

Rod_Smith80 said:
because he loves you

like i do

I don't think to send love letters...perhaps he is a sex offender...

ooooooomg !

T-ShirtDynasty said:
cuz we wanna know wherz it iz dat dey raize yung ladeez ta talk like da 13 year old white suburban gangsta-wannabes on AIM, biatch.

Edit: I'm not quite sure that I got that all right, and my 14 year old son is in bed so I can't confirm that I pulled it off. Damnit I wish I had AOL so I could run gangsta/AIM spell check on it.
...oooo..u used bad worddddd :eek: ..am gonna tell ur son ! :D

DeSi_PatzGal said:
...oooo..u used bad worddddd :eek: ..am gonna tell ur son ! :D
That's cool. While he seems just a bit more mature than you, I'm sure you two boys would have a good giggle about it on the bus on the way to school in the morning.

You kids and your crazy pranks... it's just so hard to get mad about it because you're so darned cute!

Now do me a favor, and post a snappy comeback when Mommy is busy in the shower in the morning, and make sure to replace all your plurals and "s" sounds with the letter "z" and reduce any possible three or four letter words to their shortest possible phonetic equivalents. After all, you kids are so busy today with your Pokemon and Axe Body Spray, we'd hate to bother you with making you actually spell complicated words like "you" or heaven forbid an intimidating conjunction like "you're".

Bronco Freak said:
Ask John Clayton at ESPN - he said the same - it is plainly obvious to anyone objective. + the week of rest. Later Brady, good luck hawking credit cards!!!

Did you say John Clayton? HaHaHa. He knows nothing. His prediction is always wrong. You are supposed to be aware of that if you know any little tiny stuff about football, man!!! :rocker:

wotevaa !!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
That's cool. While he seems just a bit more mature than you, I'm sure you two boys would have a good giggle about it on the bus on the way to school in the morning.

You kids and your crazy pranks... it's just so hard to get mad about it because you're so darned cute!

Now do me a favor, and post a snappy comeback when Mommy is busy in the shower in the morning, and make sure to replace all your plurals and "s" sounds with the letter "z" and reduce any possible three or four letter words to their shortest possible phonetic equivalents. After all, you kids are so busy today with your Pokemon and Axe Body Spray, we'd hate to bother you with making you actually spell complicated words like "you" or heaven forbid an intimidating conjunction like "you're".
well y u guys shoo grouchyy here :rolleyes: ...n for info..am nt a lill kid..sho stop sayin kido to me :mad: ..n i dont see ny thing wrong will ma spellings !..guess whtt...?? :rocker:

DeSi_PatzGal said:
well y u guys shoo grouchyy here :rolleyes: ...n for info..am nt a lill kid..sho stop sayin kido to me :mad: ..n i dont see ny thing wrong will ma spellings !..guess whtt...?? :rocker:

Mmmm kay. Cross my heart and hope to die, I promise I'll have my braindead 14 yr old suburban gangsta translate this in the morning before we ship him off to school. I'm sure I'll have a witty retort once I understand what the hell it was you just said.

T-ShirtDynasty said:
Mmmm kay. Cross my heart and hope to die, I promise I'll have my braindead 14 yr old suburban gangsta translate this in the morning before we ship him off to school. I'm sure I'll have a witty retort once I understand what the hell it was you just said.

Is it just me or am I the only one here, trying to translate wtf she's been posting or talking about? :eek:

DeSi_PatzGal said:

It is customary that newbies to the board tell other Pats fans a little about themselves. That was we can determine of you ar a real Patriot fan or a troll posing as a Patriots fan.

Doesn't always work. Suggest that other newies do the same unless the are bandwagon people who are just along for the playoff ride. You can keep your real name, street address, phone and SS #'s private.

Also, try to lose the baby talk , unless yo are a baby, then go ahead.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye