PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Final round cuts (Non-Patriots)

Re: Final round cuts

I don't think its possible for the Bills to pick Tebow up if he is cut. They would be torpedoing EJ Manuel's career right from the start...they got Tuel, they will roll with him.
You act as if Tebow would be any competition to Manuel.

You act as if Tebow would be any competition to Manuel.

If Manuel struggled for a few games there would be Tebow chants.

Gary Guyton was cut by the Titans.

I am entertaining the possibility that Belichick wants a 3rd QB to develop in order to have options next year and the year after at the backup QB position.

So, yes, for us. For me, Tebow is a serious waste of time, Josh's and the rest of the staff's.

If Josh wants Tebow's help getting ready for running and option QB's, he should hire him as a coach.

You mean for us?

Recall some people crying that he was better than Jones and should have been picked by the Patriots.

I remember a lot of us thought of Andre Branch as a consolation prize because we didn't think Jones would still be available where we were picking. Of course we're all happy we traded up to get Chandler Jones.

Branch could be an affective rusher on passing downs in the right scheme. Branch and Bruce Irvin were pretty similar types of players. Irvin struggled in Bradley's scheme, it's no surprise that Branch is struggling too.

Jets cut Antonio Garay, bit of veteran DT depth anyone?

Not a cut, but old friend James Iggy was named a starter over Matt Elam.

If Manuel struggled for a few games there would be Tebow chants.

Instead there will be Tuel chants. Whats the difference.

Any good CB/S options become available?

Jags cut former Pat Jeremy Ebert. They also cut Marcus Trufaunt who, at 32, could be at the end of his career.

Any good CB/S options become available?

Crezdon Butler might be worth a look. Not great or anything, but athletic and pretty good size for a corner.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back