Welcome to PatsFans.com

Filthy Scum

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by Harry Boy, Jan 12, 2007.

1. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

How low will these rotten jealous sore losing slimey democrats sink into their ungodly hatred, there are no words from the cesspool to describe these left wing cowardly PIGS.

Todays News:
    January 12, 2007 -- Democratic Sen. Barbara Boxer, an appalling scold from California, wasted no time yesterday in dragging the debate over Iraq about as low as it can go - attacking Secre tary of State Condoleezza Rice for being a childless woman.

Boxer was wholly in character for her party - New York's own two Democratic senators, Chuck Schumer and Hillary Rodham Clinton, were predictably opportunistic - but the Golden State lawmaker earned special attention for the tasteless jibes she aimed at Rice.
    http://www.nypost.com/seven/01122007/postopinion/editorials/boxers_low_blow_editorials_.htm?page=0
  2. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

he finally provides a link, and what is it? an editorial from the New York Post... lol...
  3. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

The Link is there because those are the forum rules, I usually don't post links because I don't need them, my posts usually are drawn from the vast quanity of wisdom that I have stored deep in the bowels of my f-cking brain.
    :rocker: "yup"
  4. Pujo

Pujo Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

Explains a lot!
  5. Real World

Real World Moderator Staff Member

Ratings:
    +433 / 5 / -2

It's hard to imagine the firestorm that similar comments would have ignited, coming from a Republican to a Democrat, or from a man to a woman, in the United States Senate. (Surely the Associated Press would have put the observation a bit higher than the 18th paragraph of a routine dispatch from Washington.)

Certainly a valid point. Most of us know that there are clear double standards in our society.
  6. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

the "bowels" of your brain? that's rich....

Vast quantity of wisdom, eh? Unfortunately, for a man "well over" 60, you seem to be severely lacking in the wisdom category, and instead have crystalized opinion borne on hate and intolerance.
  7. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Barbara Boxer is a "White Racist Nasty F-cking B!tch" I pray to God that her f-cking spleen explodes on the Senate Floor and hits KKK Byrd right in the face.
  8. ELOrocks17

ELOrocks17 Guest

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Yeah...to scum like Boxer, Patriotism is a four letter word.
  9. PressCoverage

PressCoverage Banned

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -0

look at the resident Klansmen whooping up the rhetoric.... quick, get the cameras...
  10. PatsFanInEaglesLand

PatsFanInEaglesLand Rookie

Ratings:
    +91 / 7 / -13

#37 Jersey

Robert Byrd posts at Patsfans.com, who knew:confused:
  11. Harry Boy

Ratings:
    +538 / 2 / -9

Barbara Skank Boxer attacks and insults a "Black Women" where the hell is Harry Belafonte and all the Politically Correct Screwballs, why isn't Jessie Jackoff marching on Washington, where in the name of God almighty is the Outrage, wasn't Condoleeza Rices Great Grandmother a Slave, Oh Jesus H Christ.
    :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: