Welcome to PatsFans.com

Fighter accused of ripping out man's heart, gouging eyes after drinking mushroom tea

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by apple strudel, May 28, 2010.

1. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I guess if you're going to spend a lifetime in jail you probably want to commit a memorable crime. He must be a James Cameron fan. Guy's a pro fighter, if it matters.

MMA fighter Jarrod Wyatt faces murder charge - News - FOX Sports on MSN
    Last edited: May 28, 2010
  2. Mrs.PatsFanInVa

Mrs.PatsFanInVa PatsFans.com Supporter PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +473 / 9 / -3

#24 Jersey

Re: Fighter accused of ripping out man's heart, gouging eyes after drinking mushroom

Wyatt's MMA career is still in its earlier stages. According to The Daily Triplicate in Crescent City, Calif., he had won his first pro bout in October.

I'd say that his "career" is probably not going to advance much further.
  3. mcgraw_wv

mcgraw_wv Rookie

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

Re: Fighter accused of ripping out man's heart, gouging eyes after drinking mushroom

You put Pitt Bulls in a cage and train them to fight to near death... this is what happens...

Add a little mind altering drugs, probably a ton of Steroids... and you get a rapid pit bull...
  4. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

I've had bad trips, but nothing like this. I'd say that there's got to be something a little more than just environment here. I mean shroom tea? Shrooms are a smooth 4ss trip.
  5. KontradictioN

KontradictioN Do you even lift? PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,363 / 26 / -47

No Jersey Selected

If anything, shrooms are going to slow you down. Not make you "rapid". :cool:

Everytime I've taken shrooms, I've thought deeply and laughed so hard that I pissed my pants (numerous times). I can't ever really say that I brutally murdered someone when on them.
  6. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Roid rage with it possibly capable of doing that? How about PCP or LSD or crystal meth?
  7. apple strudel

apple strudel Banned

Ratings:
    +7 / 0 / -0

PCP makes sense, even though it's not mentioned in the article. I was also thinking some mental illness might have been exacerbated by the drugs.
  8. efin98

efin98 Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Mental illness enhanced by drugs...good thinking there, and fits with what the witnesses claim: anger and aggression problems that were unleashed after drinking the tea that was coupled with the tea's psychotropic affects...it wasn't the tea directly that is to blame, more like it was a catalyst that made his mind snap out of this reality

Some details of the case:

WARNING: THIS STORY CONTAINS EXTREMELY GRAPHIC CONTENT: Defense will try to thwart first-degree murder charge for Klamath murder suspect - Times-Standard Online
    WARNING THIS STORY CONTAINS GRAPHIC CONTENT!! Klamath suspect Wyatt will answer to murder charges - Times-Standard Online
  9. TBradyOwnsYou

TBradyOwnsYou Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Wow... ya I've never done mushrooms but I can't imagine any drug in the world being the sole cause for this type of action. He had to of had some sort of underlying psychiatric issue.
  10. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Rookie

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

LMAO!...brings back the good ol days!

In my experience (at least the ones I remember) drinking and drugs bring out the real person that would otherwise be suppressed. My shroom experience was a lot like yours but I worked with this skin-head POS who somehow managed to get to the same party I was at. He "imbibed" in some coffee ice cream shroom shakes like me and some others (we're going back to 1982 here) and while I and my friends were getting cosmic and really funny, this guy wanted to fight everyone and was screaming about Jews and blacks as if they were an invading force of aliens. He was throwing himself around like an interpretive dancer and actually wanted to go at it with a fencepost. Total buzz-kill under normal conditions, but these were PEI shrooms and his antics just made us laugh even harder. He eventually slipped on some wet grass and had the wind knocked out of him...now THAT was funny. I think I actually pissed myself but couldn't tell because it was raining (I think).