PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Field-Level Angle Of Malcolm Butler’s Interception

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's an awesome angle. And Browner jammed up Kersey to avoid letting him set a pick on Butler. The crowd reaction as Butler makes the pick is impressive.

That is a great shot. You can see that play developing and Wilson is staring down the receiver. Butler sees this and jumps it. In my mind, this was a great play by Butler.

Amazing break on the ball. He was running to that spot once the ball was snapped. That's a lot of film study, knowing the formations, and all out determination.

I wonder how much Browner helped in knowing the 'Hawks from his time there. He made a great play tying up Kearse and letting Butler have a direct line to the ball. Browner is a huge key to that play and the Pats getting the win.

When it happened, I yelled out "Havlicek stole the ball, Havlicek stole the ball!"

It does feel nice to see the Pats on the happy side of this!

This was my reaction.

tumblr_mhnosblUGp1r2nlzdo2_400.gif

It was an incredible and improbable great play. The great defensive play has made the Seattle play call seem ill-advised. But it actually took a Herculean play by Butler to end the game.

That is an extremely high percentage pass, and it looked open.

Butler is football immortal in my eyes. Especially combined with the fact that he was on the play of the fluke catch just before. (And undrafted rookie, juco, etc.)

Freakin' amazing. If he had hesitated even a second... :eek:

When I clicked the NESN link, my anti-virus program blocked a redirector bug...just be careful out there...

That was awesome! I was so excited I jumped, my glasses fell off, stepped and crushed my glasses. So I was blind the rest of the game, but I didn't care.

I was surprised how loud the Pats fans were after the interception. I heard so much talk about the crowd being 70/30 in favor of the Seahawks, but that video seems to disprove that.

Working in a fast food restaurant to THAT? Stuff dreams are made of.

That is easily one of the best videos i've ever seen. It captured everything, the essence and the crowd was OMG

Wow, that was insane. Thanks for posting.

Put on a good headset, turn it up and watch that. Instant chills.

That was awesome! I was so excited I jumped, my glasses fell off, stepped and crushed my glasses. So I was blind the rest of the game, but I didn't care.

I jumped up out of my chair, ran towards the TV and fell to my knees with my hands in the air. Afterwards I almost felt like I should go downstairs and apologize to the gal that in the apartment under mine, that was probably a hell of a "thud!" on her ceiling. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes