PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Field Conditions & Weather @ Chicago

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whatever lets you sleep at night. Everyone outside of Beantown knows Manning is the best QB ever save for Joe Montana. And no coach-qb duo is better than Walsh/Montana.

Granted, he was better last Thursday night, but there are a lot of people here in Indy quite dubious about Peyton and his ability to cope under duress. Brady holds up far better in that category, plus is quicker, throws bullets, super accurate, and deciphers defenses as well as P.M. He also fires his teammates up, not down during the course of a game.

It's game day and you don't know the differences of Soldier Field and Gillette yet? Wow, you are lucky that I will do your homework for you. Gillette has a field that is like playing on a putting green. Soldier Field has a field that comes up in clumps, gives away and does not provide good footing, and is like playing in 3 inches of mud.

A field that will be FROZEN due to the cold weather.

Manning = Donnovan McNabb in the playoffs.

Im not kidding. their playoff numbers are very similar,

Manning: 9-9 (6-3 Home, 2-5 Road, 1-1 Super Bowl), 28 TD, 19 INT, 87.7 QB rating

McNabb: 9-7 (6-2 Home, 3-4 road, 0-1 Super Bowl), 24 TD, 17 INT, 80.0 QB rating

Brady isn't half the QB Peyton Manning is.
Brady is a better quarterback than Manning. Manning plays half his games in dome stadiums so obviously his stats are better during the regular season. As for Manning, it must hurt really bad he beat the Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl against Wrecks Grossman. Don't forget, "Wrecks is our quarterback" quoting Lovie Smith!

Brady is a better quarterback than Manning. Manning plays half his games in dome stadiums so obviously his stats are better during the regular season. As for Manning, it must hurt really bad he beat the Chicago Bears in the Super Bowl against Wrecks Grossman. Don't forget, "Wrecks is our quarterback" quoting Lovie Smith!
Pretty much every week the Manning is better than Brady argument looks more and more stupid.

Well, we're probably not going to see George for awhile since he claims to have been going to the game..

Last edited:
Wtf??? I came in here to check what the weather was like.

Why don't you guys have Curious George on ignore already?

Pretty much every week the Manning is better than Brady argument looks more and more stupid.
Obviously this year proves out true. Tom Brady >>>>> Peyton "pick six" Manning

Steve Grogan >> Bobby Douglass.

Well, we're probably not going to see George for awhile since he claims to have been going to the game..
We will never see him again then. Or at least until 2014 when we play the Bears again.

This aviation weather map shows current weather conditions at airports in the mid-west. Peak gusts in mph are reported as a green "G" followed by a number, sustained wind speeds are reported in flags of 12 mph, and temperatures are reported in red. Lake Michigan is the long curved white space on the left, and at the very bottom of that is a straight line that divides southern Chicago (left) and Indiana (right). Soldiers Field is right on Lake Michigan, so the map suggests that wind conditions are really wild at the moment. Refresh to update: http://aviationweather.gov/adds/data/metars/sfc_dtw.gif

Whatever lets you sleep at night. Everyone outside of Beantown knows Manning is the best QB ever save for Joe Montana. And no coach-qb duo is better than Walsh/Montana.

Hey George where ya at now, Bahaha! :rocker:

I don't think we'll be seeing that dumbass until 2014.

I don't think we'll be seeing that dumbass until 2014.

I can think of one or two Bear fans, out of the 20 or so that came here, who will come back before 2014.

Last edited:
Brady isn't half the QB Peyton Manning is.

I was thinking when you posted this yesterday, "oh its on now".

See this explains why you brought Cutler to Chicago, you wouldn't know a good QB if you saw one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back