PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Few hours away from truth..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fantasic4x50x54x59x55

Practice Squad Player
Reaction score
I've been checking this board for awhile now, a long long while, but I have never had the time to register or share opinions until now..what made me do it, is these damn uneducated trolls coming in here blabbing about 6 afc championships..thats flippin great for your donkeys...honestly great feat..but until your touching 3 rings in 4 years and a honest shot for a FIRST nfl 3 peat and 4 rings in 5 years, i dont wanna hear diddly squat about championships..Now my question is, how much better do we have to preform in big time situations for u numbskulls give us some respect when it comes to crunchtime? Did we not prove stats mean JACK---- after 01...do we not prove that every year with our D (bend not break)...honestly my rage, and and anger towards u 16 year old "VICK IZ SOOO KEWL" fans makes this more of a bable more than a intellectual conversation..but i am glad we struggled this season, i am glad for all the adversity..because when we kick your donkey teeth in tonight, it makes it all the sweeter..so when the clock hits 8:05..and vinaterri kicks off or hobbs recives that kick off..the little feeling in ur stomachs isnt butterflies..its your damn conscience telling u "damn..these guys really are that damn good, they look angry..oh my, they are looking hungry..uhmm isnt 54 suppose ot be limping around? how is he flying around..how does 12 do it, he had 3 guys 2 inches from his face and he still made that throw...28 is suppose to be old..how is he smashing our db's and cb's like that? 33 who is he how the hell did he pick up that first.. 26 is nothing with out 37..(WHAM) FUMBLE?!??! Wilson?!! WTF"--yeah its only a matter of time till the patriots come out of that tunnel lookin like a father coming home after a long day of work and hearing mom ***** about how much of a bad kid u were all day...ready to put a whoppin on u.. FULL TIME FULL TILT..PATS FANS ALL OVER THE FRIGGIN GLOBE..BE READY KNOCK BACK UR BEERS AND GO NUTS LETS RIDE THESE DONKEYS ALL THE WAY TO OUR 6th AFC CHAMPIONSHIP.. :rocker: AND POSSIBLY 4th SUPERBOWL in 5 years.. WE ARE GONNA :bricks: BRING INVESCO DOWN/

i understand the respect and classwe have a pats fans but for old times sake..lets sink to these trolls level..and talk some MESS HERE..**** THE BRONCOS **** THE BRONCOS..I AM 8 beers in the hole already and RRRRRRRRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAADYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BUSTERT BRONCOS...HES A CLOSET PATS FAN LOOK AT HIS NAME... BUST THROUGH THE BRONCOS...HAHAHAHA..DILLION WILL SMACK WILSON OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER...and WILLIE AND CO. WILL RATTLE THE SNAKE THAT IS JAKE PLUMMER.

hahaha, welcome fantastic... glad to see your enthusasim.... My blood is starting to pump a little faster now that the first game is about to kick off!
GO PATS!!!! (and everything you said)

YOUR ASSES ARE OURS..MIKE "CANTSAVEAMAN" will not do jackshizzzy for you tonight except give elway a call at halftime and beg him to come out of retirement to give em a chance in the 2nd half..

i promise from this game on i will behave but these trolls are so flippin stupid.. if u cant beat em join em.. so haha.. hows 3 superbowl championships in 4 years...HUHUHUHUHUHUH?!??! hows our qb isnt even 30 with 3 rings huhuhuhuhuh? most winningest team in NFL HISTORY huuhuhuhuhuhuh?!?!

uh oh..i am getting discofever "RING MY BELLLLLLLL , RING MY BELLL" EXACTLY WHAT BRUSCHI and CO WILL DO!!!!!!! RING TATUMS FRIGGIN BELL..

Welcome, and only 8 beers into it? Gotta start playin' catch up.

In BB I trust. Those Donks aren't gonna get 75 yards on the ground tonight. I say the number is 63. Relax, get polluted and have fun watching the Pats grind the Donks into the dirt.

Go Pats!

season pats - good solid team

PLAYOFF PATS - THE POWER OF GOD AND THE DEVIL COMBINED INTO ONE..LEAD BY THE JEDI MASTER HIMSELF YOD..I MEAN BILL BELICHECK..

Fantasic4x50x54x59x55 said:
season pats - good solid team

PLAYOFF PATS - THE POWER OF GOD AND THE DEVIL COMBINED INTO ONE..LEAD BY THE JEDI MASTER HIMSELF YOD..I MEAN BILL BELICHECK..

Wow! you are pumped! Brother NEM took care of the first power with an earlier prayer. Rumor is that NEM is going down to the crossroads with his axe to do some voodoo in order to summon the second.

PUMPED IS NOT THE WORD.. THESE FRIGGIN TROLLS HAVE NO CLUE WHO THEY ARE TALKIN SMACK ABOUT..THIS ISNT A TEAM..THIS IS A MACHINE.. A WELL BUILT, ALWAYS CLEAN, EVERY ROTOR ALWAYS CHECKED, EVERY SCREW AND BOLT TIGHTENED TO PERFECTION AND ITS MOTHER a v-12 MONSTER (12 as in brady).. and ABOUT THIS TIME OF YEAR IS WHEN ITS PEAKING..LOOKING FOR TEAMS TO EAT UP AND LITTLE CLUELESS TROLLS TO EXTINGUISH..TO ALL BRONCO FANS WHO HAVE SMARTS- this will be a classic folks, this is gonna be the highlight of the 06 playoffs (if the colts advance and pats advance i cant help but to believe that the hype alone will overshadow this game) may the better team win, i am looking forward to see our lbs and dline man and ur oline and rb's colliding in the trenches...but to all the trolls..YOUR ASSES ARE OURS ..by far the WORST trolls ever with no KNOWELDGE Of the game. THE PATS WILL REIGN SUPREME.. :singing:

Do you have anyone who can hide your car key for you. Please don't make another beer run.:singing:

i would hate to login with a name like Fantasic4x50x54x59x55

Digger44 said:
i would hate to login with a name like Fantasic4x50x54x59x55
Kinda makes me wonder what I'd have called myself if I logged in after funnelling a 12 pack.

shirtsleeve said:
Kinda makes me wonder what I'd have called myself if I logged in after funnelling a 12 pack.
totally awesome

Fantasic4x50x54x59x55 said:
I've been checking this board for awhile now, a long long while, but I have never had the time to register or share opinions until now..what made me do it, is these damn uneducated trolls coming in here blabbing about 6 afc championships..thats flippin great for your donkeys...honestly great feat..but until your touching 3 rings in 4 years and a honest shot for a FIRST nfl 3 peat and 4 rings in 5 years, i dont wanna hear diddly squat about championships..Now my question is, how much better do we have to preform in big time situations for u numbskulls give us some respect when it comes to crunchtime? Did we not prove stats mean JACK---- after 01...do we not prove that every year with our D (bend not break)...honestly my rage, and and anger towards u 16 year old "VICK IZ SOOO KEWL" fans makes this more of a bable more than a intellectual conversation..but i am glad we struggled this season, i am glad for all the adversity..because when we kick your donkey teeth in tonight, it makes it all the sweeter..so when the clock hits 8:05..and vinaterri kicks off or hobbs recives that kick off..the little feeling in ur stomachs isnt butterflies..its your damn conscience telling u "damn..these guys really are that damn good, they look angry..oh my, they are looking hungry..uhmm isnt 54 suppose ot be limping around? how is he flying around..how does 12 do it, he had 3 guys 2 inches from his face and he still made that throw...28 is suppose to be old..how is he smashing our db's and cb's like that? 33 who is he how the hell did he pick up that first.. 26 is nothing with out 37..(WHAM) FUMBLE?!??! Wilson?!! WTF"--yeah its only a matter of time till the patriots come out of that tunnel lookin like a father coming home after a long day of work and hearing mom ***** about how much of a bad kid u were all day...ready to put a whoppin on u.. FULL TIME FULL TILT..PATS FANS ALL OVER THE FRIGGIN GLOBE..BE READY KNOCK BACK UR BEERS AND GO NUTS LETS RIDE THESE DONKEYS ALL THE WAY TO OUR 6th AFC CHAMPIONSHIP.. :rocker: AND POSSIBLY 4th SUPERBOWL in 5 years.. WE ARE GONNA :bricks: BRING INVESCO DOWN/
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to board, Fantastic, it is great to read some retailiatory smack against those Bronco biatches!!!!! One hour and 15 minutes until the fun begins and the Broncos learn the truth!!!!! IN BB I TRUST!!!!!!!!!

mdpatriot said:
HELL YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!! Welcome to board, Fantastic, it is great to read some retailiatory smack against those Bronco biatches!!!!! One hour and 15 minutes until the fun begins and the Broncos learn the truth!!!!! IN BB I TRUST!!!!!!!!!

must be sloshed too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back