PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fenway Park

Status
Not open for further replies.
Where's the Lighthouse?

Anyone here ever attend a football game at Fenway, NEM?

My next door neighbor was in senior management with HP Hood and used to take me to 1 or 2 games per year. The seats were right around the third base dugout. Paul

Cool picture. I love old pictures like that. The people in the left stands were in the firing line.

Great pic! I remember that "Buck Printing Co" sign very well. I never saw the Pats at Fenway, but did see them at Harvard stadium once vs the Colts....1970 I believe it was.

I went to my first Pats game there

1963 Pats vs Raiders.

I was working as a controller at National Airport in DC. Eastern
Airlines offered us a ride. I flew to Boston in the morning, went to the game at Fenway and flew back to DC after the game.

A memorable day.

thanks for the picture, brought back memories. I sent it to my sons.

Last edited:
I went to several games there. Sat in the bleachers (end zone) and watched the Pats struggle and lose. Watched INTs bounce off SS Chuck Shonta's chest, sail over his head for a reception and TD. Took me years to recover from my resultant antipathy towards American Indigenous Peoples.

Pretty exciting those Friday nights. Always a fight in the stands with broken beer bottles.

Also saw them play and lose to the Houston Oilers at Hahvid Stadium. Blanda to Groman and Hennigan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes