Status
Not open for further replies.

IcyPatriot

Wall of Fame
PatsFans.com Supporter
2019 Weekly Picks Winner
Reaction score
This Favre love stuff is funny.
How can this lady call herself a real fan.

http://everydaymemoir.com/?p=149

I’m Now A Jets Fan

August 8th, 2008 by Karen, under Everyday dishes. 2 Comments
Or

Who Moved the Cheese?

Or

The Green Bay Quackers

brett-favre-640x350.jpg

Hey Pats Fans!

I confess. I was not a real Packers fan. Fan as in fanatic. I have never worn a fake wedge of cheese on my head. Just couldn't go that far.

We sort of transplanted here to Northern Illinois, so I found a team to cheer.
I'm originally from Michigan, if that explains anything (poor Lions...)

I am a fan (as in fanatic) of the Brett Favre. He's awesome, if like me, you like a quiet man sort of cowboy as QB.

But if you like your QB flashy and dating supermodels, then I guess you'd be a fan of Tom Brady. LOL! (ok, ok... I confess as well that Tom Brady is probably almost as good as Brett).

I wonder how you all think your Patriots will do this year... I just hope they shave. It's sort of gross come the playoffs. They look like a bunch of creepy child molesters out on the field.

But seriously--nice site. Have a good season. I know your team won't let you down.

Karen

"Hey Pats Fans!

I confess. I was not a real Packers fan. Fan as in fanatic. I have never worn a fake wedge of cheese on my head. Just couldn't go that far.

I am a fan (as in fanatic) of the Brett Favre. He's awesome, if like me, you like a quiet man sort of cowboy as QB.

But if you like your QB flashy and dating supermodels, then I guess you'd be a fan of Tom Brady. LOL! (ok, ok... I confess as well that Tom Brady is probably almost as good as Brett).

I wonder how you all think your Patriots will do this year... I just hope they shave. It's sort of gross come the playoffs. They look like a bunch of creepy child molesters out on the field.

But seriously--nice site. Have a good season. I know your team won't let you down.

Karen"

Well that explains it, she's not one of those moronic cheese heads who's had season tickets in their family since Christ was in a crib, she was a fan of the team because it was the lesser of two evils (Packers or Lions, who could blame her).

Why do I have a feeling Favre is going to have a monster year with the Jets and be a royal pain in the azz to the Patriots all year long?

Jesus H. Christ, when are these people going to GET OVER IT already?!

Hey Pats Fans!

Karen

You may not be aware of this, but Patriot fans hate the Jets. We hate the team, we hate their fans, we hate their uniforms, their stadiums, we hate their players, we hate their qb and we hate their coach. Man we hate their coach. As you are now one of THEM, I know I speak for everyone here when I utter the brilliant words (okay letters) of the great and wise Fitzy "GFY".

"You may not be aware of this, but Patriot fans hate the Jets. We hate the team, we hate their fans, we hate their uniforms, their stadiums, we hate their players, we hate their qb and we hate their coach. Man we hate their coach. As you are now one of THEM, I know I speak for everyone here when I utter the brilliant words (okay letters) of the great and wise Fitzy "GFY"."

Wow, I'm speechless to be honest; telling a woman to "GFY".

Switch to decaf ok, you're giving an entire fan base a black eye with that moronic post.

Switch to decaf ok, you're giving an entire fan base a black eye with that moronic post.

Says a guy from a fan base that hangs around in Giants Stadium trying to get women to flash their chests. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back