Welcome to PatsFans.com

Female Packers fan Has Been Converted

Discussion in 'Visiting Locker Room' started by IcyPatriot, Sep 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IcyPatriot

IcyPatriot ------------- PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +2,011 / 41 / -31

#24 Jersey

2. KarenFreeAgent

KarenFreeAgent Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Hey Pats Fans!

I confess. I was not a real Packers fan. Fan as in fanatic. I have never worn a fake wedge of cheese on my head. Just couldn't go that far.

We sort of transplanted here to Northern Illinois, so I found a team to cheer.
    I'm originally from Michigan, if that explains anything (poor Lions...)

I am a fan (as in fanatic) of the Brett Favre. He's awesome, if like me, you like a quiet man sort of cowboy as QB.

But if you like your QB flashy and dating supermodels, then I guess you'd be a fan of Tom Brady. LOL! (ok, ok... I confess as well that Tom Brady is probably almost as good as Brett).

I wonder how you all think your Patriots will do this year... I just hope they shave. It's sort of gross come the playoffs. They look like a bunch of creepy child molesters out on the field.

But seriously--nice site. Have a good season. I know your team won't let you down.

Karen

3. Double G

Double G In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

"Hey Pats Fans!

I confess. I was not a real Packers fan. Fan as in fanatic. I have never worn a fake wedge of cheese on my head. Just couldn't go that far.

We sort of transplanted here to Northern Illinois, so I found a team to cheer.
    I'm originally from Michigan, if that explains anything (poor Lions...)

I am a fan (as in fanatic) of the Brett Favre. He's awesome, if like me, you like a quiet man sort of cowboy as QB.

But if you like your QB flashy and dating supermodels, then I guess you'd be a fan of Tom Brady. LOL! (ok, ok... I confess as well that Tom Brady is probably almost as good as Brett).

I wonder how you all think your Patriots will do this year... I just hope they shave. It's sort of gross come the playoffs. They look like a bunch of creepy child molesters out on the field.

But seriously--nice site. Have a good season. I know your team won't let you down.

Karen"

Well that explains it, she's not one of those moronic cheese heads who's had season tickets in their family since Christ was in a crib, she was a fan of the team because it was the lesser of two evils (Packers or Lions, who could blame her).

Why do I have a feeling Favre is going to have a monster year with the Jets and be a royal pain in the azz to the Patriots all year long?

4. TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Jesus H. Christ, when are these people going to GET OVER IT already?!

5. TheGodInAGreyHoodie

TheGodInAGreyHoodie Experienced Starter w/First Big Contract

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

You may not be aware of this, but Patriot fans hate the Jets. We hate the team, we hate their fans, we hate their uniforms, their stadiums, we hate their players, we hate their qb and we hate their coach. Man we hate their coach. As you are now one of THEM, I know I speak for everyone here when I utter the brilliant words (okay letters) of the great and wise Fitzy "GFY".

6. Double G

Double G In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +5 / 0 / -0

"You may not be aware of this, but Patriot fans hate the Jets. We hate the team, we hate their fans, we hate their uniforms, their stadiums, we hate their players, we hate their qb and we hate their coach. Man we hate their coach. As you are now one of THEM, I know I speak for everyone here when I utter the brilliant words (okay letters) of the great and wise Fitzy "GFY"."

Wow, I'm speechless to be honest; telling a woman to "GFY".

Switch to decaf ok, you're giving an entire fan base a black eye with that moronic post.

7. TrueBeliever

TrueBeliever 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Says a guy from a fan base that hangs around in Giants Stadium trying to get women to flash their chests. :rolleyes:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.