PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fells and Vollmer coming off PUP soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fantastic news re: Vollmer. If he can stay healthy this year, there will be a whole lot less cause for concern on the offensive line.

Let's see how Vollmer looks first before declaring all our OL problems solved.

It's 50/50 he's on the Mike Wright path to early retirement.

That supposition is contrary to the way BB manages his roster. Welcome back Volmer, but I suppose that Fells stays on PUP. Shiancoe is the 1st game TE, suplimented at mid-season with Fells.

That supposition is contrary to the way BB manages his roster. Welcome back Volmer, but I suppose that Fells stays on PUP. Shiancoe is the 1st game TE, suplimented at mid-season with Fells.

Fells is coming off PUP per multiple media. Shiancoe has missed the last 14 practices.

Beautiful! I can't quite read the number on the shirt, but I assume it's in the secondary. I'm sure s/he has pace and very smooth hips, but I worry a little about the back-pedal ...

It's actually my old Ty Law jersey, Mike :)

His name is Gunther (a very "German" name for a German shepard), and yes...he can cover man to man with the best of them. He also has youth, speed, and toughness on his side.

A little overprotective of me, which can be embarrassing when it comes to 80 year old ladies whom he thinks may be harmful to me while walking, but very, very loyal :cool:

I like to tease the Pittsburghers where I live with this picture, it really gets them going when posted on my facebook page.

I think it's looking a lot like we either carry 4 TE's this year Az, or that Schiancoe is the odd man out.

Since Schiancoe is not eligible for PUP due to practicing a couple times when first signed, and Fells has been taken off of the PUP, there's really only a couple of options to infer from this move.

MoLewisRocks also pointed out the difference in pacts and guaranteed money, as Schiancoe's is pretty insignificant when compared to the contract given to Fells.

We know that Fells can block well, and has the potential to slide underneath to make a key grab every now and then when needed. It will be interested to see whether it's 4 TE's or Schiancoe's release that is coming up in the next couple of weeks.

It's actually my old Ty Law jersey, Mike :)

A little overprotective of me, which can be embarrassing when it comes to 80 year old ladies whom he thinks may be harmful to me while walking, but very, very loyal :cool:

I love Ty too -- but loyalty wouldn't be the first thing that comes to mind when I think of him!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back