PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fellow believers. You say you are saved and non-believers go to hell. Well, ----

Certainly agree - merely a quibble.

KJB
1Corinthians 15:1 Moreover, brethren, I declare unto you the gospel which I preached unto you, which also ye have received, and wherein ye stand;
1Co 15:2 By which also ye are saved, if ye keep in memory what I preached unto you, unless ye have believed in vain.
1Co 15:3 For I delivered unto you first of all that which I also received, how that Christ died for our sins according to the scriptures;
1Co 15:4 And that he was buried, and that he rose again the third day according to the scriptures:
1Co 15:5 And that he was seen of Cephas, then of the twelve:
1Co 15:6 After that, he was seen of above five hundred brethren at once; of whom the greater part remain unto this present, but some are fallen asleep.
1Co 15:7 After that, he was seen of James; then of all the apostles.
1Co 15:8 And last of all he was seen of me also, as of one born out of due time.
1Co 15:9 For I am the least of the apostles, that am not meet to be called an apostle, because I persecuted the church of God.
1Co 15:10 But by the grace of God I am what I am: and his grace which was bestowed upon me was not in vain; but I laboured more abundantly than they all: yet not I, but the grace of God which was with me.
1Co 15:11 Therefore whether it were I or they, so we preach, and so ye believed.
1Co 15:12 Now if Christ be preached that he rose from the dead, how say some among you that there is no resurrection of the dead?
1Co 15:13 But if there be no resurrection of the dead, then is Christ not risen:
1Co 15:14 And if Christ be not risen, then is our preaching vain, and your faith is also vain.
1Co 15:15 Yea, and we are found false witnesses of God; because we have testified of God that he raised up Christ: whom he raised not up, if so be that the dead rise not.
1Co 15:16 For if the dead rise not, then is not Christ raised:
1Co 15:17 And if Christ be not raised, your faith is vain; ye are yet in your sins.
1Co 15:18 Then they also which are fallen asleep in Christ are perished.
1Co 15:19 If in this life only we have hope in Christ, we are of all men most miserable.
DisgrutledTunaFan the scriptures you"ve quoted are so very true b/c if ************ is not risen than our faith is in vain (worthless.) But, b/c He is risen we have every reason to believe and have that "blessed hope and appearing (his return) of the glory of our great GOD and Savior ************" who gave himself to redeem us. Titus chapter 2 verse 13.

images

DisgrutledTunaFan the scriptures you"ve quoted are so very true b/c if ************ is not risen than our faith is in vain (worthless.) But, b/c He is risen we have every reason to believe and have that "blessed hope and appearing (his return) of the glory of our great GOD and Savior ************" who gave himself to redeem us. Titus chapter 2 verse 13.

Only fools ignore facts.

Was Jesus raised from the dead? (Bart D. Ehrman) - YouTube

Regards
DL

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty and here you are preaching for Satan. Shame on you.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.

He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do too. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

When you die, Satan will ask you; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you become his.

Regards
DL

I am not an atheist but Satan and Christians want atheists to embrace barbaric human sacrifice and the notion that we should profit from punishing the innocent instead of the guilty and here you are preaching for Satan. Shame on you.

In reality, if God did demand such a barbaric sacrifice, he would be sinning.

He would know that barbaric human sacrifice is immoral.

You do too. Right?

Those with good morals will know that no noble and gracious God would demand the sacrifice of a so called son just to prove it's benevolence.

When you die, Satan will ask you; How was your ticket to heaven purchased? With innocent blood?

When you say yes, you become his.

Regards
DL

What are you rambling about? Christians do not call for human sacrifice, nor does any other major religion.

If you are going to post about religion you should probably know more than nothing about it.

Indeed. Discrimination is good if well applied.

Every law forces us to discriminate.

It is good to war against idiocies like religions and your reply.

Regards
DL

Regards
DL

I don't know why I'm bothering since you missed the entire point and I get the feeling I'm not dealing with an adult. You are calling for war against religion to prevent war, surely even you can see the hypocrisy.

It is not a new idea, it has been tried. Many people have been murdered in the name of cleansing of religion. Perhaps you should read some history before declaring yourself sanctimonious and then reciting what the 20th centuries most infamous murderers preached.

What are you rambling about? Christians do not call for human sacrifice, nor does any other major religion.

If you are going to post about religion you should probably know more than nothing about it.

Only fools do not realize that the base of Christianity is taking advantage of Jesus and his so called sacrifice. Take that out from under Christianity and it has nothing at all to stand on.

So be as big a hypocrite as you like but your faith is built on barbaric human sacrifice.

If not then tell us what it is built on.

Regards
DL

I agree...........

Here's GOD's own words from the Gospel of John (NIV Bible translation) Chapter 15 verses 1-18. Jesus own words b/c of lack of space I will only quote verses 14-18! It is beneficial to read all of the verses 1-18 to fully understand. Jesus makes it real clear what he was doing!

Jesus said "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me-just as the Father knows me and I know the Father-and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. The reason the Father loves me is that I lay down my life-only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have the authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

Gospel of John Chapter 15 verse 13 Jesus says "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."

So, ************ in his own words said that he loves us and would lay his life down b/c he chose too, no one took it from him. JC, also makes it clear that he would take up his life again. JC, also makes it clear that no greater love than this: to lay down one's life for a friend.

I know we are in a spiritual war with Satan and his angels (demons) versus GOD (Jesus) and his Angels (messengers/helpers)

The only comparison, I can compare Jesus death and resurrection to in human
form (understanding). Let's say in war a commander and chief (good shepherd) in charge of his troops (sheep.)

A grenade thrown by the enemy (Satan & Co.) lands right next to the troops (sheep). So, the commander and Chief (Jesus) to protect his troops (sheep) which the grenade was originally intended for jumps on the grenade to protect his troops or (sheep.)

This is about as close, I can come to think about trying to explain about what Jesus did for all of us! Yet, it's true Jesus was innocent and perfect he didn't have to do it! Jesus knew if, he didn't b/c he was the only one that qualified.

We all would be pretty much helpless, so out of his love for us all he did it!
I'm sorry, I wrote soo long but, out of love for all I thought I should try my best
with GOD's help of course to try to explain why ************ is LORD.

Re: I agree...........

Here's GOD's own words from the Gospel of John (NIV Bible translation) Chapter 15 verses 1-18. Jesus own words b/c of lack of space I will only quote verses 14-18! It is beneficial to read all of the verses 1-18 to fully understand. Jesus makes it real clear what he was doing!

Jesus said "I am the good shepherd; I know my sheep and my sheep know me-just as the Father knows me and I know the Father-and I lay down my life for the sheep. I have other sheep that are not of this sheep pen. I must bring them also. They too will listen to my voice, and there shall be one flock and one shepherd. The reason the Father loves me is that I lay down my life-only to take it up again. No one takes it from me, but I lay it down of my own accord. I have the authority to lay it down and authority to take it up again. This command I received from my Father."

Gospel of John Chapter 15 verse 13 Jesus says "Greater love has no one than this: to lay down one's life for one's friends."

So, ************ in his own words said that he loves us and would lay his life down b/c he chose too, no one took it from him. JC, also makes it clear that he would take up his life again. JC, also makes it clear that no greater love than this: to lay down one's life for a friend.

I know we are in a spiritual war with Satan and his angels (demons) versus GOD (Jesus) and his Angels (messengers/helpers)

The only comparison, I can compare Jesus death and resurrection to in human
form (understanding). Let's say in war a commander and chief (good shepherd) in charge of his troops (sheep.)

A grenade thrown by the enemy (Satan & Co.) lands right next to the troops (sheep). So, the commander and Chief (Jesus) to protect his troops (sheep) which the grenade was originally intended for jumps on the grenade to protect his troops or (sheep.)

This is about as close, I can come to think about trying to explain about what Jesus did for all of us! Yet, it's true Jesus was innocent and perfect he didn't have to do it! Jesus knew if, he didn't b/c he was the only one that qualified.

We all would be pretty much helpless, so out of his love for us all he did it!
I'm sorry, I wrote soo long but, out of love for all I thought I should try my best
with GOD's help of course to try to explain why ************ is LORD.

Nothing like a good lie to help a story read the way you want it to read eh Christian.

You have Satan throwing the grenade but that is not the case and you know it. It was Jesus' own father who threw the grenade, condemned us, not Satan.

Thanks for showing us all how believers will lie to be able to stomach their genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

Your divisiveness is anti-love.

I'll say.

e.
It is good to war against idiocies like religions and your reply.

Regards
DL

Is the "Regards" in there for ironic purposes?

The point is that we should all kill off all the Gods as they make people deteriorate into minds lie yours.

The usual blind and pathetic believer who believes in fantasy, miracles and magic.

Only a fool would think a name means the B S you ascribe to it but it much easier to attack that than my views, ---- to all of those who are natural hypocrites.
You prefer to keep your head up Jesus ass instead of taking your rightful place as he says you should beside him.

Why do I waste time on your pathetic myth if I do not believe it. Because your ilk does and uses that belief to do a lot of harm.
Oops you are one of the evil ones and bound for hell.

DisgruntledTunaFan

It is poor taste to just throw biblical garbage out into a debate O P.

Thanks for showing that your religion does not teach good manners.

You do my job of discrediting yourself.

The epic lack of self-awareness is almost funny.

Only fools do not realize that the base of Christianity is taking advantage of Jesus and his so called sacrifice. Take that out from under Christianity and it has nothing at all to stand on.

So be as big a hypocrite as you like but your faith is built on barbaric human sacrifice.

If not then tell us what it is built on.

Regards
DL

Nothing like a good lie to help a story read the way you want it to read eh Christian.

You have Satan throwing the grenade but that is not the case and you know it. It was Jesus' own father who threw the grenade, condemned us, not Satan.

Thanks for showing us all how believers will lie to be able to stomach their genocidal son murdering God.

Regards
DL

Thanks for helping to unify everyone with your "loving" commentary. Touching, really.

Brings to mind an old saying from that Warlock, Jesus:

Why do you look at the speck of sawdust in your brother’s eye and pay no attention to the plank in your own eye? How can you say to your brother, ‘Let me take the speck out of your eye,’ when all the time there is a plank in your own eye? You hypocrite, first take the plank out of your own eye, and then you will see clearly to remove the speck from your brother’s eye.

- Matthew 7:3-5

Some things just need repeating.

Regards
DL

Some things just need repeating.

Regards
DL

The title of your thread begins with the phrase "fellow believers", so I guess you are accusing yourself?

Anywho, I see that you've got nothing to say in response. Accurately quoting your posts is lying? Cool story.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
Back