PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger's gonna let EVERYONE know...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slagathor

2nd Team Getting Their First Start
Reaction score
....why the Pat's will lose this Sunday.....on his radio show in 5 min.

Can't wait to hear.

LOL. the guy who picked the jesters last week

:bricks:

BelichickFan said:
LOL. the guy who picked the jesters last week

:bricks:

The Pats were lucky the NFL doesn't have 5 quarters in a game, or Mike would've been right on the money.

He just predicted that the Pats will lose by at least a touchdown. His co-hort predicted a 28-27 loss on a last-minute missed field goal by Gostkowski. What a loser!!

Thankfully, as many of us pointed out last week when he picked the JEsts, everything he has said so far has been the exact opposite! GO PATS!!!

Last edited:
Slagathor said:
The Pats were lucky the NFL doesn't have 5 quarters in a game, or Mike would've been right on the money.
Nah, the Patriots were never going to lose that game. I wasn't at all nervous and I am the nervous type.

Denver by a TD apparently.

His co-host picks 28-27 Denver.

Well there you go.

Slagathor said:

Apparently you just started watching the Pats!

do your self a favor dont listen to the idiot , as willie mcginest stated it best "hey felger are you gay?"

Felger has become such a hack that he's not even worth listening to. The only question at this point is whether or not he consults with Borges before he spews his tripe every day.

patsgo said:
do your self a favor dont listen to the idiot , as willie mcginest stated it best "hey felger are you gay?"

And what was Felger's response to that?

patsgo said:

Boy, I've seen Felgie's wife and I'd say not.

i stopped listening to his show since last week...all the emails he receives from the fans are asking him "why are you becoming borges" and he keeps refuting without thinking why so many fans think so ...claiming he is objective...idiot...he keeps saying he is not mini mi to borges's dr evil and acts like an idiot...iam amazed the pats actually let him do a show in the stadium on football friday..

I used to genuinely enjoy listening to Felger on NEST at nite, but he's gone downhill so damn quickly. It all happened so fast, but now, he's on Borges level. He's that bad.

Slagathor said:
THe Jets did nothing all game except a couple of odd plays. If the Pats hadn't chosen to play conservatively for a field goal near the the end, they might have scored a TD. If they hadn't chosed to kneel at the very end, they would have been up by 14 with the momentum going into your fifth quarter.

Sorry, the JETS were not getting back into the game. They were never in it.

Good Old "FelgHER":

Denver has scored 19 points in 2 games and now they are going to score 28 points on the road against one of the best front 7's(8's) in the NFL...okay...Felger just acts tough to cover up for his girly-man voice...go get a testosterone shot and try again "FelgHer"

What's with the media in boston? Why are they so pessimistic? The Pats are a damn good football team. The Bosox are well above average, The Celts are in a rough rebuilding era but are younger and talented, and seem to be just missing a few key pieces. The B's finally made the management changes they needed for well over a decade and may actually be worth watching this year.

With all this in mind it seems the writers are almost unjustly biased AGAINST the home team(s). Absurdly this is often exhibited in articles regarding the best of the 2 area teams (Pats and Bosox). I just don't get it.

I know it's going to be a tough game. We all remember last year, but this year's team seems better to me and even if they have more weaknesses at WR, they have more strengths in other areas than last year. I guess I'm too much of a fan, but stop it already!

Corey made a fool out of Felger in camp by making him read a list of his accomplishments in front of other reporters. If he REALLY wanted to make a fool out of him, all he had to do is make him read HIS OWN ARTICLES in front of his peers.

R

Last edited:
BradyManny2344 said:
I used to genuinely enjoy listening to Felger on NEST at nite, but he's gone downhill so damn quickly. It all happened so fast, but now, he's on Borges level. He's that bad.
I still like Felger on NEST for the most part. The little I've heard of his own show, though, is horrendous (the radio show, not TV).

Felger's radio show basically suffers from low ratings.
He was all for the Pats and real football analysis, but nobody listened last year.

Now he is forced to try to become controversial in order to get listeners to listen and now viewers to watch his sorry excuse for a show.

Such a shame, because if he only stuck to the script of real FOOTBALL talk and analysis, eventually, he could have made it big.

Unfortunately, station GM's and sponsors do not have the patience to allow fr such development so he is forced to play a Ron Borges wannabee and Patriot antagonist as weak attempts to gain ratings.

It has worked for Borges and Mikey seeks the same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back