PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger you DBag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I always get a kick out of any fan that remains pessimistic about a Patriots game thinking it can help the outcome of the game.

There is nothing a fan or a media person can to change the outcome of Sunday's game.

The Pats already have this one in the bag....GUARANTEED!!!:D

It is funny how people tend to forget such predictions after the game :) but let's hold this thought. I certainly hope you are right but the Raven must be boiling over with anger at what they consider disrespect by the media. Will anger and criminal intent be enough to overcome Josh McD's offensive tricks and BB's defense? I don't know but I suspect that the Patriots are going to have a very hard time of it.

As far as Felger...we now have a very convenient excuse if the Patriots lose; it was Felger's fault. Fact not fiction.

Last edited:
Methinks you overestimate Felger's ability to influence anything.

He can't even influence people's opinions, much less the outcome of a game.

Right and the other thing is Felger is such a tool. He is saying all week that the Patriots should win.. But that he is going against all his instincts picking against the Ravens. So if whether the Pats lose or Win he has a back up plan.. And to have that mentality is fine but he didn't really bring that much else to the table.. it was a broken record and I would have changed the channel but the other station didn't come in.

I like listening to Zo before a pats game.. the guy makes me laugh.

And the idea that Felger's points are usually valid is laughable. He's the most reliably wrong host on either station, save for Gresch, who's such an idiot that he often gets the basics of football wrong even though he played the sport through college.

I think Gresh is great. He is the anti-Felger. So much so that he calls Felger a douche bag on the air.

All you guys who hate Gresh should consider whether you are judging him based on his appearance instead of what he says. He is well spoken and articulate and knows football. Another great thing about Gresh is that he is never (except when talking about Felger) mean-spirited like Dennis & Callahan. I would rather listen to a real guy like Gresh than a chardonnay sipping sophisticate announcer such as Al Michaels.

Last edited:
You are so transparent.

saran-wrap-6.jpg

I think Gresh is great. He is the anti-Felger. So much so that he calls Felger a douche bag on the air.

All you guys who hate Gresh should consider whether you are judging him based on his appearance instead of what he says. He is well spoken and articulate and knows football. Another great thing about Gresh is that he is never (except when talking about Felger) mean-spirited like Dennis & Callahan. I would rather listen to a real guy like Gresh than a chardonnay sipping sophisticate announcer such as Al Michaels.

andy-gresh-michael-felger1.jpg
gresh-zo-whiteboard2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Back