PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger you DBag!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fred and his Felger man love ... you just can't resist him can you ... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

Its like an abusive relationship with him. He just can't get out.

If Fred didn't listen to the radio he would never have a post on a messageboard. For those on multiple Pats messageboards, you know this garbage isn't confined to PatsFans.

How can you criticize the best organization in ALL of sports? They are the winningest(is that even a word), most dominant team probably in NFL history. This in an era when the salary cap was meant to produce parity throughout the league.

Felger and Mazz's repeated claiming that "the cap is crap", "the Patriots are cheap", and "the Patriots look for VALUE", saying the word value with disdain, showed what a fraud they are. They said the Colts and Jets were doing it right and there were ways around the cap. How did that work out for them this year? I call the Felger and Mazz show hater radio.

As far as the defense sucks, and people getting p1issed, debate, each person has their own opinion, they tilt the numbers in their favor. Isn't that why we are hear, to talk and debate about football, and more specifically the Patriots.

Congrats, you're one of the yahoos they're talking about. You can't seriously believe that the Patriots don't do ANYTHING that deserves criticism.

Mazz did make a good point about Pats fans. Most cant handle any criticism about their team. That's become very apprent throughout the season when people on here threw hissy fit at thosing bashing the defense.

That's kind of baiting is part of their schtick ... "footy pajamas" and all. Problem is Mazz goes on rants about things like how the sideline yelling match with O'Brien PROVES that Brady is out of control and shows EXACTLY THE REASON the Patriots cannot develop young receivers. Total nonsense.

Congrats, you're one of the yahoos they're talking about. You can't seriously believe that the Patriots don't do ANYTHING that deserves criticism.

There are things that the Pats can be criticized about. The gist of my post was relating to their organizational philosophy, the one that Felger and Mazz claim is all wrong. The one that has them continually winning, year after year.

I always get a kick out of any fan that remains pessimistic about a Patriots game thinking it can help the outcome of the game.

There is nothing a fan or a media person can to change the outcome of Sunday's game.

The Pats already have this one in the bag....GUARANTEED!!!:D

There are things that the Pats can be criticized about. The gist of my post was relating to their organizational philosophy, the one that Felger and Mazz claim is all wrong. The one that has them continually winning, year after year.

Which Pats player is that on your sig? One ugly dude! Looks like he's trying to pose in his "tough-guy" look and needs more practice.

Must be a special teams player or waterboy?

Which Pats player is that on your sig? One ugly dude! Looks like he's trying to pose in his "tough-guy" look and needs more practice.

Ray Ventrone. I put it on there earlier in the season when he was doing the roster shuffle. It looks like he could join Pearl Jam.

Dave Mustaine?? :confused:

dave-mustaine-james-hetfield.jpg

*PS ~ You can RightClick on the Pic, and it'll often have the name in the View Image Info tab. :cool:

They don't claim it's all wrong, they just revel in pointing out when it fails. A lot of people can't see that. We call them blind homers. Objectivity among sport team fanbases isn't exactly rampant.

Fred - You must either be Felger trying to get people to talk about you, or you have a crush on him. It seems like every thread you start has something to do with Felger.

Does Sarah know you're at the keyboard?

It's just so obvious, isn't it? I thought Mike was smarter than this.

Mazz did make a good point about Pats fans. Most cant handle any criticism about their team. That's become very apprent throughout the season when people on here threw hissy fit at thosing bashing the defense.

You call that a good point? His motivation is he's a local Red Sox 'pinky' who despises the fact that the Pats get more attention than his little baseball club. Anything this fraud can say to shoot down the organization and it's fans gives the huge RS yahoo fanbase more incentive and motivation to call the radio show and talk about his favorite sport (yippy,,,they loaded up the equipment truck! gag). This brings the football know nothing back to his comfort zone.

You call that a good point? His motivation is he's a local Red Sox 'pinky' who despises the fact that the Pats get more attention than his little baseball club. Anything this fraud can say to shoot down the organization and it's fans gives the huge RS yahoo fanbase more incentive and motivation to call the radio show and talk about his favorite sport (yippy,,,they loaded up the equipment truck! gag). This brings the football know nothing back to his comfort zone.

Nonsense. Mazz bashes the Red Sox all the time. Take off the homer glasses. Stop listening to the show if you can't stand it.

Nonsense. Mazz bashes the Red Sox all the time. Take off the homer glasses. Stop listening to the show if you can't stand it.

I don't remember saying I couldn't stand the show. You must either be the program director or Massarotti himself.

Dear program director,
Nice hire with Felger. Although his arguments are somewhat skewed, his points are usually valid even during some of his 'Patriots way sux' rants. At least he is articulate and has a good understands the good understanding of the game of football and sports in general. I understand his rants are a schtick and help build your ratings.

Massarotti on the other hand....well let me just ask this. Were there any other eei fraudulent rejects available?

Sincerely,
Homer

Fred - You must either be Felger trying to get people to talk about you, or you have a crush on him. It seems like every thread you start has something to do with Felger.

Does Sarah know you're at the keyboard?

That would actually make sense if "Fred" didn't post the same stuff about the 'EEI turds.

Sadly, I think he's serious.

I don't remember saying I couldn't stand the show. You must either be the program director or Massarotti himself.

Dear program director,
Nice hire with Felger. Although his arguments are somewhat skewed, his points are usually valid even during some of his 'Patriots way sux' rants. At least he is articulate and has a good understands the good understanding of the game of football and sports in general. I understand his rants are a schtick and help build your ratings.

Massarotti on the other hand....well let me just ask this. Were there any other eei fraudulent rejects available?

Sincerely,
Homer

I'm neither. I'm just someone who finds it interesting that people keep listening and watching shows where they claim to hate everyone involved in them and pretty much everything that's said on the shows.

There's so much complaining about this stuff on the board that there should probably be a sub-forum devoted to it.

And the idea that Felger's points are usually valid is laughable. He's the most reliably wrong host on either station, save for Gresch, who's such an idiot that he often gets the basics of football wrong even though he played the sport through college.

Last edited:
I'm neither. I'm just someone who finds it interesting that people keep listening and watching shows where they claim to hate everyone involved in them and pretty much everything that's said on the shows.

There's so much complaining about this stuff on the board that there should probably be a sub-forum devoted to it.

And the idea that Felger's points are usually valid is laughable. He's the most reliably wrong host on either station, save for Gresch, who's such an idiot that he often gets the basics of football wrong even though he played the sport through college.

Gresch just fails the IQ test to engage in normal human conversation. I say without hyperbole that I've never heard such an idiot on the radio.

Also, he's gross.

Dues.. Try not to take this stuff to seriously.

You like Mazz...I don't. Simple as that. I actually find the show entertaining just because they are both so overboard with their 'objectivity'

Relax and enjoy the game. :D

These guys have no more insight, and are no different than you and I, except they went to the Connecticut School of Broadcasting.

Dues.. Try not to take this stuff to seriously.

You like Mazz...I don't. Simple as that. I actually find the show entertaining just because they are both so overboard with their 'objectivity'

Relax and enjoy the game. :D

I'm not a Mazz fan. He's too willing to play the role of Felger's toadie.

Ray Ventrone. I put it on there earlier in the season when he was doing the roster shuffle. It looks like he could join Pearl Jam.

After I made my post...I thought "Man, I hope that isn't a picture of Willie!" because I would have insulted you. So glad it's not you! Besides, who would put their own pic on their sig?

Never heard of Ray Ventrone. Is it someone you've followed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back