PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger wrong Again

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bostonian1962

In the Starting Line-Up
Reaction score
Mike Felger thinks he knows more than everybody, and yet his keen eye for football is usually blind.

Before the Bills game, I watched Felger rip the Pats defense, and tell us all how the McGahee will be able to run on the Patriots (that their LBs just aren't that good).

20 carries for 70 yards, 3.5 yards a carry WITHOUT Bruschi playing did NOT look that impressive.

Funny, he never predicted a big game from Hobbs on Evans (2 catches). Felger doesn't know squat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah, he may have to give up on his rant about Corey being over the hill as well. Dillon looked great, he was punishing tacklers and wearing down the defense.

Felger is a reactionary, which fits in with radio. When facts are brought up that run counter to his argument he just dismisses them.

Bostonian1962 said:
Mike Felger thinks he knows more than everybody, and yet his keen eye for football is usually blind.

Before the Bills game, I watched Felger rip the Pats defense, and tell us all how the McGahee will be able to run on the Patriots (that their LBs just aren't that good).

20 carries for 70 yards, 3.5 yards a carry WITHOUT Bruschi playing did NOT look that impressive.

Funny, he never predicted a big game from Hobbs on Evans (2 catches). Felger doesn't know squat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"Baby Borges" is becoming non-readable. I would suggest avoiding this moron whenever possible.

I didn't hear what Felger said before the game, but I thought McGahee ran well against the Patriots. He had a number of solid runs (10,14,15), but the Patriots defense also wrapped him up behind the line of scrimmage a lot. The kid hits the hole hard. I wouldn't call McGahee's performance spectacular, but it wasn't too shabby either.

It's odd that Bob Kraft doesn't smarten up and get rid of Belichick and Pioli and hire Michael Felger to Coach and Ron Borges to handle personnel decisions. Then we could always do everything correct 100% of the time.

I think I'll take Jacky Roberts advice and stop reading Felger. Fortunately, I can't hear him where I live.

What really pissing me off is how bold all these "experts" are... It's one thing to have an opinion but, how in the world can they be wrong so many times and still continue with their arrogance? Their ego's get in the way of rational thought...

I want to hear all the SI, TSN and ESPN experts who picked Miami and Dallas in the SB thoughts this morning... (i understand its only one game but, these guys will change their tune on a dime and no one will ever challenge them)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots