PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger starts conspiracy theory on jonathan smith

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
says pats signed him to download info from him....i thought he was released because gabriel and jackson both were inactive and they wanted bam on the field.

lol. felgy is delusional.

SVN said:
says pats signed him to download info from him....i thought he was released because gabriel and jackson both were inactive and they wanted bam on the field.

um as they said Immediately after that IT HAPPENS ALL THE TIME ITS PART OF THE GAME...big deal. Nothing to see here.

Have You Ever Heard Of A Local Media Trying To Destroy The Reputation Of A Team Greater Than The Boston Football Media.

Why?

I Have A Theory. Massachusetts Is Bleeding Heart Central.

I Won't Say Anymore Because I'll Get Myself In Trouble.

Sorry For The Caps....i'm Aggravated.

Yeh, the Pats had the Buffalo game plan and playbook down cold. :rofl:

My cat is smarter than that, and kittiot caught and released a mouse last night, sigh, only my niece would give me a cat with a membership in the SPCA. :(

To add on...if we really got anything out of him, how would he explain the Bills killing us at the half?

He was a counter-counterspy.:p

SVN said:
says pats signed him to download info from him
Even if they did ? WTF is the problem with that ?

Slagathor said:
Have You Ever Heard Of A Local Media Trying To Destroy The Reputation Of A Team Greater Than The Boston Football Media.

Why?

I Won't Say Anymore Because I'll Get Myself In Trouble.

Sorry For The Caps....i'm Aggravated.

You nailed the Boston loser mentality perfectly. They revel in being victims. Generations of Red Sox debacles have bred folks who embrace mediocrity and are deeply envious and hate merit and achievement via hard work.

PatsWickedPissah said:
You nailed the Boston loser mentality perfectly. They revel in being victims. Generations of Red Sox debacles have bred folks who embrace mediocrity and are deeply envious and hate merit and achievement via hard work.
Your setting yourself up for a PATSNUTme intervention. :nono:

Speaking of which...has anyone called the Phoenix hospitals for an update on NEM after the first half? :(

Slagathor said:

Why?

It's because most Massachusetts sports fans are only happy when they're miserable. It's the one thing Rick Pitino got right during his tenure here. They'd rather have something to complain about than have everything going well.

I was on the road much of yesterday and - I swear this is true - every time I put on WEEI all you could hear was some jackass whining about the Red Sox. Keep in mind that this was on the eve of the Patriots starting their season and the Red Sox are totally out of the playoff race. That's right: People would rather whine about the gaps in the projected 2007 starting rotation than discuss the Patriots WHO WERE STARTING THEIR SEASON THE VERY NEXT DAY.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye