PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger Show - Colivin coming up.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pats0204

On the Game Day Roster
Reaction score
I'm listening to the Mike Felger show on espnboston.com and Rosie Colvin is coming up after the break. Just passing it along.

P.S. - He also read an email from an unnamed source who said that Chad Jackson has been practicing all along after the media leaves practice and that he will play on Sunday. He didn't sound like he believed it but who knows?

Pats0204 said:
P.S. - He also read an email from an unnamed source who said that Chad Jackson has been practicing all along after the media leaves practice and that he will play on Sunday. He didn't sound like he believed it but who knows?

LOL. That's funny - I recently had that exact thought before I decided it was too crazy and illogical to be true.

I guess what I find hard to believe is this notion that Chad Jackson was just sitting around twiddling his thumbs (not that people believe that here, but Felger and Wrong Borges might). I think it is safe to assume that he has been watching film, studying the playbook, etc. and that it won't be long before he's ready to contribute in a major way.

Last edited:
Stealth Jackson ..........

Hmmmm, The Chad thing is crazy enough to be true. Although, it doesn't sound all that logical when you are trying to show your holdout WR that he's not exactly needed.

Re: Stealth Jackson ..........

Like everyone else on the sick, lame, and lazy list, Chad has been attending meetings, watching film, and participating in walk throughs. I wouldn't put it past the Pats (or any of the other 31) to be working injured players into closed practices - you just have to wonder if the league has a mechanism for obtaining practice video to protect against illicit activity...

old 55 said:
Hmmmm, The Chad thing is crazy enough to be true. Although, it doesn't sound all that logical when you are trying to show your holdout WR that he's not exactly needed.

Actually what better way to stick it to DB.

He's probably been feeling somewhat comfortable with Jackson not being able to practice, so to have Chad show up on the first Sunday of the season and potentially tear it up on the field would tick DB off very badly.

Box_O_Rocks said:
Like everyone else on the sick, lame, and lazy list, Chad has been attending meetings, watching film, and participating in walk throughs. I wouldn't put it past the Pats (or any of the other 31) to be working injured players into closed practices - you just have to wonder if the league has a mechanism for obtaining practice video to protect against illicit activity...

What's illicit about that?:eek:

AzPatsFan said:
What's illicit about that?:eek:
Dunno, you'd think there were some restraints by the NFL or NFLPA on injured players practicing. Not that I give a fig as long as it doesn't re-aggravate an injury.

Bring on the Bills, I am ready for some football. :singing:

Pats0204 said:
He also read an email from an unnamed source who said that Chad Jackson has been practicing all along after the media leaves practice and that he will play on Sunday.
Actually, I heard a rumor that Branch signed a contract 3 weeks ago, but has been secretly practicing with the team after midnight. All this arbitration stuff has been one of BB's most elaborate schemes ever to throw off the competition.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes