PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger says he is suspicious of Brady using roids

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man, if this is all speculation and Felger doesn't have any credible inside source, then Felger's a piece of crap. Why does our local media suck so much?

Im suspicious that Felger has the IQ of a turtle. Ive made a pact with myself to stop listening to and watching any program if hes on, its the only recourse I have to hope some day he goes back to Wisconsin.

Its why he's pissed in training camp when something goes poorly.

Roid rage. Knew it all along.

And that's why Brady's ticked off at Kraft about his contract. The smallest thing sets him off now. It all makes sense!

Originally Posted by Kdo5
Hahahahahahahaha! That actually happened?

I love BB x100

Yes, on WEEI before Felger left the station.

I liked it yesterday when Francona called the mediots tough guys when they were questioning Ellsbury.
BB and Francona know how to handle these morons.

Even if he did I wouldn't give a sh*t, its football.

What has happened to Felger is actually pathetic. There was a time that he actually had the ability to present a thoughtful and well-supported point of view, based on honest reporting; he enjoyed some credibility in my eyes.

That guy is long gone, unfortunately. What remains is our own version of Jay Mariotti/Skip Bayless/Woody Paige, a screaming self-parody, desperate for any radio/TV air time he can scrounge for himself (and the all-too-few dollars that come with it). I realize he has mouths to feed now, but that just makes it sadder. I see the phrase "good morning Binghamton, I'm Michael Felger and she's Sara Underwood!" in his future, probably not-too-distant future.

Personally, I think Felger is on to something here. I mean, Bradys hair did grow alot in the offseason :bricks: :D
which btw, i wish he would cut it before the next closeup on the sideline :cool:

wait,,,,,, why is anyone listening to Felger? :rolleyes:

Greetings,

Many fools will always try to make a story out of anything just for media attention.

Adios,
Celticboy04

Felger says he is suspicious of Brady using roids

what a coincidence...I'm suspicious of Felger ingesting mass quantities of LSD

On 98.5 right now. Anyone else listening to this?

ETA: he's using the fact that Brady's number was on Greg Andersons phone as the basis for his skepticism.

I don't know who this Felger is, but if he is trying to imply that Brady is using steroids based on a phone call from many years ago.....he might get himself in some serious trouble.

Yeah, he was basically saying anybody in baseball during the steroid era, he thinks used steroids. He feels like Ripken did. He thinks Tony Gynn did. Anybody at the top of his sport, he feels is a likely candidate, and that includes Brady.

The rant was all about ratings.

Really, who cares if these guys are on steroids, HGH, IGF-1R, Insulin, SARMs or whatever!!??

All I know is it makes the game better when they're on the stuff. Baseball was fun to watch in the 90's. Now, well... not so much!

Football was never a clean sport anyway and steroid use in the sport was well documented from the 70's on.

I love the Pats and the sport as a whole but I'm not going to naive enough to think "My guy's or team wouldn't do that!". So, if Tom did.. Good for him! I'm not going to lose any sleep.

i know im bumping it but with so much going on this is stupid. i never come on here anymore, and it sucks that there is actually a thread like this based on something some moron said for attention.

can we have it moved or locked or ignored?

Why the hell are you people giving this so much attention? ITS FELGER! Need I say more?

First off, us talking about the asshat on this website does NOTHING for him. He get's no ratings or anything like that off us talking about his BS.

Only people who go the 98.5 site or listen to the station when he's on would be helping him.

Im suspicious that Felger has the IQ of a turtle. Ive made a pact with myself to stop listening to and watching any program if hes on, its the only recourse I have to hope some day he goes back to Wisconsin.

How dare you insult turtles like that. Amoeba's are smarter than Felger.. You own the entire population of turtles an apology.

i know im bumping it but with so much going on this is stupid. i never come on here anymore, and it sucks that there is actually a thread like this based on something some moron said for attention.

can we have it moved or locked or ignored?

I'm with you Keegs. PS would be a good location for any threads that start out Felger says... He's been on this any time the S word flares in the media for 4 years now. It's just part of his delusional you moronic fans and equally moronic mediots not named me are all such pollyanna's and I'm the only objective realist speil. It's not fair to Brady given the situation to have this thread on the main board of a site that gets the # of daily views this one does.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back