PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger says he is suspicious of Brady using roids

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time to make or close that case was a decade ago, when Brady bulked up remarkably in one off-season.

That's pretty much what he was talking about.

He started off bashing the Baseball writers for not questioning Clemmens more during his career and then segwayed into how he was guilty of it for not pressing into Brady when there was (in his opinion) plenty of reason to be suspicious.

Seriously, who cares what Felger thinks. He is a host of a radio talk show whose job is to generate discussion. If he wants to rile up Patriots fans to take on him on a ridiculous speculation, more power to him.

Didn't Felger already go that route with Welker?

i wouldn't be surprised. I've tuned him out completely. This is the only I've heard of him in a very long time. Maybe that's why he said what he did--sensationalism sells.

I suspect Felcher is on crack.

This isn't the first time that this rumor has been peddled. Didn't Opie and Anthony say that as a prank a while back? Too bad for Felger that he was actually serious.

:bricks:

Want it to stop (felger's BS)? STOP listening to his show. If enough people stop listening to his show, he'll be gone and hopefully he'll take that no talent *ss clown mazzarotti with him.

Seriously, at 2:00pm, if I'm listening to 98.5, I shut it off. The guy serves no meaningful purpose in life. He is a self absorbed, narcissistic yuppie d-bag.

If Gerry Callahan can get away with equating a caller with diabetes to a heroin addict with not so much as an apology then nothing surprises me on local airwaves any more.

When did this happen? Recently?

he has said this before about some guy having his phone # who was connected to bonds or something....

That ranks right up there with the discussion yesterday where Felger was harping on the fact he's 4-4 in the postseason in his last 8 playoff games. You know my stance on talking about reporters - but Felger is taking it to another level that even I don't have the tolerance for.

This was the column I wrote on that topic in case anyone missed it:

Brady No Longer Great in The Playoffs?

Last edited:
Felger's a crap stirrer, so this comes as no surprise. The Clemens stuff wasn't enough for him, so he decided to tie it in to the Patriots.

Professional sportsman gets bigger during his first few seasons? shocking stuff that :eek:

Heh. I guess to Felger it is.

He must have just done p90x

It's simple. If you make the accusation, you must provide proof. Not the phone number BS - proof. Felger's the biggest asshat in the history of NE media, and that covers some territory. He and his station are desperate, thus the increasingly outrageous BS.

I am suspicious of Felger cheating on his wife w/ Brady - and I have pictures.

I think it's been gradual through the years. Although he did get more noticeably in shape and bulked up from 2000-2002, he looks stronger right now than I ever remember seeing him. I think it's just his work ethic, he pushes it every off-season and shows up in just as good shape the next season, often better.

Last edited:
On 98.5 right now. Anyone else listening to this?

ETA: he's using the fact that Brady's number was on Greg Andersons phone as the basis for his skepticism.

Felger thinks (or that's what he says) every athlete is on steroids.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back