PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger Report card

Status
Not open for further replies.
WEEI 850AM Sports Radio - Pats Make the Grade in Statement Game

oddly isnt too critical of the pats like he used to be before

As I've said since he lost his ESPN radio goon swagger, he's in career rehab and it's a process. The smart ass in him will still get a gratuitous dig in where he can, but overall he's once again giving thoughtful mediot analysis. I think he now takes the time to re-watch the game before hitting the print button. He has time to. The funny part is his ESPN fan base is now struggling with his diminishing critical objectivity...

As I've said since he lost his ESPN radio goon swagger, he's in career rehab and it's a process. The smart ass in him will still get a gratuitous dig in where he can, but overall he's once again giving thoughtful mediot analysis. I think he now takes the time to re-watch the game before hitting the print button. He has time to. The funny part is his ESPN fan base is now struggling with his diminishing critical objectivity...

Not convince he has lost his, "radio goon swagger".. he is still the resident contrarian and this suits him well.. kind of like the kid we used to hate in the school yard.. without regard this is one of his better analysis of the Pats..

He may be in rehab, but not drinking the koolaid and not even on step 1 yet.. he has not acknowledged he has a problem.. the only problem he has had was about the ratings on ESPN.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes