PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger: Pats card and Favre pursues another F in big game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I know that calling it like it is is not approved on a forum. You have to cheer and back the home team no matter what, right or wrong, and always bash the enemies, and never point out their positives. Favre is horrible and never should have been a starter in the league. He throws too many INTs. He is a gunslinger. He didn't "deserve" a Superbowl, or a league record 3 MVPs for that matter. The league conspired to give him those MVPs. Go Pats?
Another Favre azz hat wearer. I doubt anyone would dispute what Lord Favre did when he was in his 20's,but what has he done to deserve all this adulation in the last ten (10) years except to throw more int's than td's in the regular season,and choke in the biggest games.
A jets fan came here shortly after they got Brett and was bragging about how now that they had THE Favre they were going to the SB. I posted back to him yeah wait till he starts throwing those int's. you guys will be calling for his head. Guess what.......

As far as his SB ring, i watched that game THE FAVRE was no superman. It was GB special teams and defence (RIP Reggie White) that won that game.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back