PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger mailbag

Status
Not open for further replies.

SVN

PatsFans.com Retired Jersey Club
Reaction score
WEEI 850AM Sports Radio - Patriots Mailbag: Things Get Strange During the Short Week

Speaking of Borges, I loved his Ty Law column on Wednesday. Good catty details in there that I either forgot or never heard. You mean the Pats still have cardboard boxes of Eric Mangini’s personal effects? Still? You mean he was never able to get that picture of his wife off his desk? You mean he was refused a seat on the team plane back from the Pats’ playoff loss in Denver in 2005? I have no idea if those things are true or not. Maybe Ron just took some creative license. I just know it was entertaining as hell. At one point in the column, Borges referred to Bill Belichick as Bill Parcells’ "coat holder." I mean, who does that? Only Borgy.
is this really true about mangini and his plan ride from denver ? i heard in the past he was recruiting coaches when returning from denver. i have also BB +vely endorse mangini when he joined the jets . it went sour after the deion branch fiasco IMO but people just choose to ignore it.

I heard Fredo was trying to lure NE assistant coaches to NJ on the juant back from Denver. That, Fatboy either stole a NEP laptop or computer sensitive material and that he took a file the NEP had on Pennington.

There was also the story of Mangina stealing the Patriots scouting reports on Pennington, the QB Mangina was heading off to coach. I don't know the timing of all this stuff as it relates to the trip home from Denver but as soon as Belichick found out Manina was stealing anything, whether paper or people, I'd have locked his fat ass out too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back