PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger... likes the Pats draft?!?!

Status
Not open for further replies.
He bumped his head getting out of bed this morning. He'll be back to normal tomorrow.

I keep telling people here that he likes the Patriots. He just likes annoying Patriots fans even more. But he wants them to do well.

Mazz on the other hand doesn't care and wouldn't talk football at all if he didn't have to.
agreed

he has always respected BB's intelligence

smartest guy in the greater boston region

wife is sexy as hell, too

You'll never understand, Uncle James......You and me, we're not even the same species......

I used to be you, then I evolved.......From where you're standing, you're a man listening to the Sports Hub.......

From where I'm standing, you're an ape........You're not even an ape......

You're a Felger homer......Homerism is like the weather, only it's man-made weather.......

trolling?......It's pure......You're the one made it impure......You're buying and selling Felgarism.......

You say "why?"........I say "why bother?"

smartest guy in the greater boston region

wife is sexy as hell, too
Yes, you tell us both of those things 3 times daily. Doesn't make them true, but...

agreed

he has always respected BB's intelligence
It's just Bill's coaching abilities that Mickey has always claimed are overrated... Oh, and Mickey's respect for Bill's intelligence has clearly never been reciprocal.

Listened to his pontification about his "Big Board" for about 5 minutes yesterday and how he had Cyrus Jones as a pick.. then his bombasity became overwhelming and I turned it off.

Remember when Felger was getting his start on the radio, and he was filling in for Dale and Holley around Christmas and his wife called asking him to come home as his daughter wanted him there for Christmas eve... think he was going to Comcast. That sealed the deal for me as to what a fraud he was...

I keep telling people here that he likes the Patriots. He just likes annoying Patriots fans even more. But he wants them to do well.

Mazz on the other hand doesn't care and wouldn't talk football at all if he didn't have to.
Mazz is a legitiment idiot. At least Felger is doing it on purpose lol.

Felger: Three reasons I like Patriots draft class

His three reasons:

1. Loves the CB pick.
2. Loves picking a QB.
3. Loves NOT picking an RB.

I am loathe to even post this... maybe I'm in shock. Don't hurt me. o_O

1) A caller into his show who claims to be a huge Bama fan had this assessment on the CB pick…..Verses JAG WRs, Jones dominated. Verses stud WRs, Jones was abused. Great punt returner.
2) In Felger's mind, the QB name on the draft card is irrelevant, he believes BB can churn EVERY backup QB into a premium future draft pick therefore he loves the business of QB drafting. Seems a bit simplistic but we are talking about Felger
3) Felger is consistent regarding his RB schtick, reminiscent of his Cap is Crap bloviation

Regarding Maz…he's the wise ass little brother that says stupid things around your friends who inevitably beat him up. The only reason he stays inside the circle is because Mom makes you take Maz where ever you go.

Felger is simply playing his contrarian role here. "Most" of the national media, and plenty of local media, have given the Pats Cs or indifferent grades. Felger sees this, and he must laud the draft - or at least not pan it.
Hate to admit it, but I've been listening to this azzclown since way back to when he was on 1510 and 890 and his "big" in studio guest was punter Josh Miller.
Felger has always played the contrarian role - you see it with his Celtics coverage, Red Sox coverage, and ESPECIALLY his Patriots coverage. But his favorite folks to agitate are Pats fans. I remember one of his big things was "Rod Smith KILLS the Patriots. They cannot cover Rod Smith!"
Oh and folks, before he became a big NYJ rump swab when they had Rex Ryan and were competitive with the Pats, he was calling on Miami to beat the Pats in the division before his love affair with Revis and Ryan.
His show is about stirring "controversy", just yesterday he was playing up wrestling fanboy Jimmy Stewart's distaste for John Farrell. They were both saying to fire Farrell, even though the Sox are 15-10, in first, coming of a sweep of the NYY, and generally playing good baseball....that's Boston sports radio for ya....

OK, I'll say it.......This years drafties are doomed.

typical boston baseball writer, doesn't like that the Pats have become THE team.

I don't listen to Felger and Mazz anymore. I realized how much I disliked their schtick, and turned the dial. I'd rather listen to bread growing mold.

Living outside the market, I don't know what Felger's wife looks like.

So I Googled 'mike felger wife'.

...and I swear, on a stack of Patriots playbooks...

...that this is the first photo that came up...

felgermazz.jpg

They DO look very happy together. ;)

typical boston baseball writer, doesn't like that the Pats have become THE team.
He doesn't seem that smart about baseball either. These two lost their **** a few years ago when the Sox lost their season opener 2-1.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back