PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger Jets report card

Status
Not open for further replies.
Felger's take on Randy Moss and his performace and effort this year (or lack of effort) is not unique. There are many on this board who have been posting the same thing.

There are many reasons to bash Felger but a lot of the folks on here have been much more vocal voicing those opinions.

Last edited:
I for one, have thought that Moss couldve put a little more effort in, on two plays(over the course of the season), but nothing else. Maybe Felger should look at the number of offensive plays that Moss was in on. It was nearly all of them if I remember correctly. Does anyone really think he can go all out on every play?

Do you disagree with Felger's overall assessment of Moss? Have you been inspired by Moss's play this year? Is he playing like the 2nd best receiver of all time?

"What a freaking catch by Randy Moss.

On much of the rest, I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. On balance this year, I have found Moss' play uninspiring (not bad; just not great), and Thursday was merely the latest chapter. It doesn't seem like he's separating from defenders consistently, and he's certainly not coming down with balls in traffic like he did last season."

WEEI 850AM Sports Radio - Patriots Report Card: The Future Looks Bright, But Moss? Not So Much
kinda rips moss ,i wish someone asks him to show us tapes from last yr when on plays designed to go elsewhere,moss was running hard on the route or for that matter every other receiver who does it

randy moss has been playing the same way since he entered the league...........

I personally have no problem with they manner in which moss has existed since he's been a pat........none at all

felger's knowledge of football is very limited

Last edited:
Felgie's been very consistent with his opinions on Moss so he gets credit for that much anyway:rolleyes:

What he fails to acknowledge, at least imho, is that our offense has been and likely will continue to be in an almost constant state of flux all season long for obvious reasons. Once again, it's real difficult to assign "blame" when you're dealing with not only a sport which functions almost exclusively on interdependency but also a team which has the unfortunate and difficult assignment of executing without TFB. Not to mention the fact other teams are going to defend this offense based upon that fact.

Moss and Cassel will find their mojo soon enough.

Here is a suggestion, do not read Felger..

Felgerrr is a neanderthal, he still upset he looks like a fool for saying Moss would catch under 50 balls his first year here only to see him go on and break an NFL record for best year by a WR ever. lmao good call on that one!

Here is a suggestion, do not read Felger..

I don't. The topic of Moss was explicit in the op. That said, I don't mind Felger as much as I used to. JMO but this season he's starting to offer up a bit more than he used to. I actually like Sports Tonight more with him as co-host than ****erson. Regardless, Felger's still Felger :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back