PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger; Brady Wears Gay Outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella*chick said:
I have no idea what was meant by that either, but I will say that I do not think myself to be excessively politically correct by a long shot. However, having had gay friends specifically tell me how hurtful it is when certain things deemed undesireable are referred to as "gay", I speak up when others use it nonchalantly or as a punchline. If that makes me too politically correct, so be it.
eta: this is, of course, in reference to Felger's comments, not anything said by posters in the thread.

Felger said the jacket was "gay" - I thought that myself - without any malice towards homosexual people. I rather doubt he was thinking "boy - I want to hurt homosexual people's feelings with this statement!"

I have some gay friends too - none are offended by "it's gay" - quite frankly, they laugh.

Garbanza said:
Felger said the jacket was "gay" - I thought that myself - without any malice towards homosexual people. I rather doubt he was thinking "boy - I want to hurt homosexual people's feelings with this statement!"

I have some gay friends too - none are offended by "it's gay" - quite frankly, they laugh.

Well, that's great that they think it's funny, but that doesn't mean it was funny to everyone.

Say it's ugly, say it's hideous, say it looks like your grandma's old curtains but leave the orientation-....er-oriented comments out of it.

I find the term "chick" offensive.....(kidding!!!)

I do find the fact that you stick to your convictions WAY cool, Bell*chick - even if I disagree.

Garbanza said:
I find the term "chick" offensive.....(kidding!!!)

I do find the fact that you stick to your convictions WAY cool, Bell*chick - even if I disagree.
LOL! I actually hate the term chick too, but the play on the coach's name was just too hilarious to pass up!!!

After much consideration, I've decided to dress metro.

PATSNUTme said:
After much consideration, I've decided to dress metro.
Does this have anything at all to do with the "blow my skirt up" comment you made earlier today? I for one was shocked to learn that you don a skirt, but now it makes a little more sense.

I still love you man.

In a brotherly hetero-way, mind you.

Last edited:
T-ShirtDynasty said:
Does this have anything at all to do with the "blow my skirt up" comment you made earlier today? I for one was shocked to learn that you don a skirt, but now it makes a little more sense.

I still love you man.

In a brotherly hetero-way, mind you.

I had to decide if the female staff at my office would be able to leave me alone. But, they don't now, so why not.

I do bat right but throw left, just like Brady.

Bella*chick said:
Pics, please.
After much consideration I decided that I won't be going metro after all. I have to think about the effect it will have on society.

PATSNUTme said:
After much consideration I decided that I won't be going metro after all. I have to think about the effect it will have on society.
Spoilsport!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back