PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger; Brady Wears Gay Outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bella*chick said:
Honestly, can Felger be any more of an offensive jackass?

I have several gay friends, and they dress like guys. Jeans, sweaters, T-shirts. Shocking as it is, not all gay guys dress like they are auditioning for Queer Eye for the Straight Guy.

If anything, Brady looked like he raided Samuel L. Jackson's closet. Is he gay too?:rolleyes:

So SUCK it, Felger.

EXACTLY... suck it felger; like anyone could be gayer than you, you loser?

the only guy on tailgate who ISN'T gay is wilfork on his appearances... VW is actually pretty cool to listen to

Felger is quickly losing what little respect I had for him. Why doesn't he go cover the Desperate Housesox with all the rest of the sport news hacks in that town.

I think Felger fancies himself a metrosexual so I gues he thought of himself as one metrosexual judging another.

I also thought Brady looked good. I actually liked the suit.

Felger will do anything to enhance himself in the ratings game, he is beginning to go the way of Borges, Cafardo and the rest of the crew. Who cares what Brady wears???

Brady needs to be called out for not wearing enough blue, red and silver. I expect the NFL wouldn't have let him come out looking like a NE billboard, (ie wearing typical NFL coaching garb) but a little subtle reminder of where he's from would have been better.

Mmm ... Brady's outfit was more David Hasselhof than metrosexual, I'd say. ITV viewers in Britain got Dhani Jones as a studio guest.

up_93367778.jpg

He looked more or less like this picture but he was wearing a weird plaid suit to go with the bow tie -- kind of Superfly meets Elton John. I guess the message is that if you're truly tough you can look like a complete idiot and get away with it. (To be fair, Dhani is a great broadcaster, though -- in contrast to the unspeakable Merrill Hoge who offered us his "expert" comments from the stadium).

Branch looked really good in his suit. Looked like someone who took the thing seriously.

I was surprised to see Tom dressed the way he was. I won't go as far as saying he was dressed gay.

I like Felger Because hes got balls and dosnt follow the KRAFTY parade

But Brady a METRO this guy is the greatest football player in Patriots History and maybe when hes done the greatest quarterback in SUPERBOWL history

PATSNUTme said:
Just 3 mins ago on NEST. He said it. He said "don't know why Brady's sister dresses him in gay outfits". He was referring to what Tom was wearing last night.

How's that for Patriots news!

And, Tanguay & ****erson said that they thought that BB was not that good on TV, unless he was breaking down film. He give the same answers he would give in a press conference, according to those two very dumb bastards.

It's true! Could Brady be more metro? That velvet jacket was hideous. I stilll love him - but yah, I didn't care for the jacket either. I won't call it "gay" since people here find that term offensive, but really, what was he thinking? LOL!

BTW - Felger is one of teh only on-air personalities I can half stand. His analysis is usually decent and yes, he does try to hard to be a MAN......but really, who would you rather see? Felger or that loud mouth neanderthal, Andy Gresh? Now that guy makes my stomach turn.

Some of you all serioulsy need to lighten up. He made a stupid comment about his jacket - BIG Whoop! I thought the jacket was gross too - I like a more "manly" look as well....so what? It's not like Fleger called him a bad human being or a terrible QB.

Last edited:
Garbanza said:
It's true! Could Brady be more metro? That velvet jacket was hideous. I stilll love him - but yah, I didn't care for the jacket either. I won't call it "gay" since people here find that term offensive, but really, what was he thinking? LOL!

BTW - Felger is one of teh only on-air personalities I can half stand. His analysis is usually decent and yes, he does try to hard to be a MAN......but really, who would you rather see? Felger or that loud mouth neanderthal, Andy Gresh? Now that guy makes my stomach turn.

Some of you all serioulsy need to lighten up. He made a stupid comment about his jacket - BIG Whoop! I thought the jacket was gross too - I like a more "manly" look as well....so what? It's not like Fleger called him a bad human being or a terrible QB.

Ummmm, the point is if Felger said the jacket was hideous and fugly, I would have been fine with it, although I would have disagree. I thought Brady looked good and you didn't, but that's why everyone has opinions, you know? Makes the world go 'round.

It's entirely Felger's use of the word "gay" that I take issue with. He's sounds like some giggly frat boy and I outgrew those years ago.

Bella*chick said:
Ummmm, the point is if Felger said the jacket was hideous and fugly, I would have been fine with it, although I would have disagree. I thought Brady looked good and you didn't, but that's why everyone has opinions, you know? Makes the world go 'round.

It's entirely Felger's use of the word "gay" that I take issue with. He's sounds like some giggly frat boy and I outgrew those years ago.

I hate to extend this topic, but, what do you guys think of Brady's hair? I personally think he looks better whan he's let it grow out. And, if he takes after his father, he ought to take advantage of showing more hair than less as long as he can.

I didn't even notice Tom's jacket being velvet, maybe because it was dark colored.

Fanfrom1960 said:
he ought to take advantage of showing more hair than less as long as he can.

Sad to say, he's definitely on the way to Manning-hood in this respect if (thank goodness) in no other.

06_15_05_brady800600.jpg

PATSNUTme said:
Branch looked really good in his suit. Looked like someone who took the thing seriously.

I was surprised to see Tom dressed the way he was. I won't go as far as saying he was dressed gay.
Actually, that sums up my reactions perfectly. Branch looked like a pro. The first thought that popped into my head when I saw Brady was, "geeze man, couldn't be bothered to put on a tie?".

I know it makes me like an old-fogey. Branch looked the part, Brady looked like he was heading to a hip ****tail party. No biggie either way, just my initital reaction.

.....every outlet has become politically correct, I see. Oh well....

Fanfrom1960 said:
I hate to extend this topic, but, what do you guys think of Brady's hair? I personally think he looks better whan he's let it grow out. And, if he takes after his father, he ought to take advantage of showing more hair than less as long as he can.

I didn't even notice Tom's jacket being velvet, maybe because it was dark colored.

I like it better when it's long, but only because that usually means we are in the middle of a win streak and he won't cut it. :cool:

Garbanza said:
.....every outlet has become politically correct, I see. Oh well....

I have no idea what you meant by that. I'm as far from being politically correct as you can be.

Am I sensitive to what may offend some others? Yes, but it depends, I don't go out of my way to offend others. Some people can be very easliy offended and as long as I didn't try to offend someone, I say get over it.

Last edited:
Bella*chick said:
I like it better when it's long, but only because that usually means we are in the middle of a win streak and he won't cut it. :cool:

OK, here's hoping it gets as long as Troy Polamalu's in the next few years. :D

PATSNUTme said:
I have no idea what you meant by that. I as far from being politically correct as you can be.

Am I sensitive to what may offend some others? It depends, but I don't go out of my way to offend others.

I have no idea what was meant by that either, but I will say that I do not think myself to be excessively politically correct by a long shot. However, having had gay friends specifically tell me how hurtful it is when certain things deemed undesireable are referred to as "gay", I speak up when others use it nonchalantly or as a punchline. If that makes me too politically correct, so be it.
eta: this is, of course, in reference to Felger's comments, not anything said by posters in the thread.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back