PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Felger; Brady Wears Gay Outfits

Status
Not open for further replies.
Na_polian said:
Here's a Velvet Unitard...

UNI-124.jpg

ROFLMAO! Poor NUT is probably hiding under the table by now.

Well, speedskaters do wear unitards...just not velvet ones.

Bella*chick said:

I do what I can to help :D

Bella*chick said:
Perhaps Felger is bitter because deep down he knows that most any female would **** Brady 12 ways till Sunday even if he was wearing a velvet unitard, while they would ignore a guy like Felger even if he were dressed as the Marlboro Man. I mean, that has to sting a little.

Felgahs wife is beautiful, but he's still cheesehead. I say we ship him back to Wisconson.

Bella*chick said:

Well, speedskaters do wear unitards...just not velvet ones.

Looks good on them. I have put a metal block on the other thing.

Na_polian said:
You mean THIS?

UNI-124.jpg

:D

Yea they look cute.

I just don't want to think about- well you know.

PATSNUTme said:
Yea they look cute.

I just don't want to think about- well you know.

Now, where is my editing software.... Hmmm... :p

Na_polian said:
Now, where is my editing software.... Hmmm... :p
You know, now that I think about it, Brady would look HOT in a velvet unitard.

SVN said:
Actually a lot of people wrote to him about his consistent gay remarks on radio last week.He somehow thinks saying it doesnt mean he is offending gay people.i just dont understand his comment.

This is from hand lotion guy ?

Go back to chasing the cows in Wisconsin...

aabtec said:
This is from hand lotion guy ?

Go back to chasing the cows in Wisconsin...
What does he do with hand lotion?!!!

OhExaulted1 said:
Felgahs wife is beautiful, but he's still cheesehead. I say we ship him back to Wisconson.

The irony here is that back in his days on WEEI's Big Show they used to rip Felger all the time for being a metrosexual himself. He used to talk about what kind of hand cream he used. I wish I were joking.

I'm almost embarrassed... no, check that... I AM embarrassed that I even know that. It means I listen to wayyyyy too much sports radio.

Bella*chick said:
What does he do with hand lotion?!!!

They don't call it "Bag Balm" for nothing... :D

QuickOutGo said:
The irony here is that back in his days on WEEI's Big Show they used to rip Felger all the time for being a metrosexual himself. He used to talk about what kind of hand cream he used. I wish I were joking.

I'm almost embarrassed... no, check that... I AM embarrassed that I even know that. It means I listen to wayyyyy too much sports radio.
You should only be embarrassed if you actually remember the brand that he suggested.

By the way, which brand was that? 'Cause my hands are chapped to hell and the wife is adverse to the sandpaper feeling on her skin... I THOUGHT about trying some of that Nivea Q10 for Men, but was afraid the chick at Rite Aid might think me Metro. Y'know?

No seriously, my hands are killing me and I'm not secure enough in my masculinity to buy Nivea for Men. :D

I can't believe we are talking about this. Tommy looked fantastic last night. He always looks good enough to eat! ****erson has always been annoying and since Tanguay got the pre-game radio gig he has become a yelling idiot too.

Don't you get the idea with Felger that he was the kind of guy getting stuffed into lockers by the football team, or writing their term papers for them?

As for Bill, I have read a couple of articles that said he was the star of the pre-game show and should have been on air more than he was..... He looked great in that blue shirt, that color really sets his gorgeous eyes off. There is no way in hell he sounded like he does in any of his press confrences!

I agree with Bella, Felger, Tanguay and ****erson can SUCK IT!

All I know is that Tommy was the hot topic of my office staff meeting this morning. The women could not stop talking, drooling about how hot Tom was they even printed out pics from the coin toss and posted them up in the office for 'inspiration'.

I guess Tom Brady rocked the Velvet...only Tom Brady could get away with wearing a jacket like that in front of all those football players. This kids is very secure! Just another reason people hate him so much - nothing bothers him at all!

Last edited:
And to think, I started this thread.:rolleyes:

Bella*chick said:
Perhaps Felger is bitter because deep down he knows that most any female would **** Brady 12 ways till Sunday even if he was wearing a velvet unitard, while they would ignore a guy like Felger even if he were dressed as the Marlboro Man. I mean, that has to sting a little.

Christian Fauria would do him...he publicly said this!!!!

Is there any pics of Brady's sisters anywhere? I want to hook up with them...if they're hot.

Bill's Girl said:
I can't believe we are talking about this. Tommy looked fantastic last night. He always looks good enough to eat! ****erson has always been annoying and since Tanguay got the pre-game radio gig he has become a yelling idiot too.

Don't you get the idea with Felger that he was the kind of guy getting stuffed into lockers by the football team, or writing their term papers for them?

As for Bill, I have read a couple of articles that said he was the star of the pre-game show and should have been on air more than he was..... He looked great in that blue shirt, that color really sets his gorgeous eyes off. There is no way in hell he sounded like he does in any of his press confrences!

I agree with Bella, Felger, Tanguay and ****erson can SUCK IT!

All I know is that Tommy was the hot topic of my office staff meeting this morning. The women could not stop talking, drooling about how hot Tom was they even printed out pics from the coin toss and posted them up in the office for 'inspiration'.

I guess Tom Brady rocked the Velvet...only Tom Brady could get away with wearing a jacket like that in front of all those football players. This kids is very secure! Just another reason people hate him so much - nothing bothers him at all!

The defense rests!

T-ShirtDynasty said:
You should only be embarrassed if you actually remember the brand that he suggested.

By the way, which brand was that? 'Cause my hands are chapped to hell and the wife is adverse to the sandpaper feeling on her skin... I THOUGHT about trying some of that Nivea Q10 for Men, but was afraid the chick at Rite Aid might think me Metro. Y'know?

No seriously, my hands are killing me and I'm not secure enough in my masculinity to buy Nivea for Men. :D
Try "Cornhusker's Lotion" if you can find it. No, I'm serious!

You guys are being to hard on Felger. He's one of the few pats writers who actually is positive about the team. Always defends BB and Brady. His show is actually pretty good, though the signal is pathetic.

But I cant believe that no one has mentioned that Willie McGinest once asked Felger if he himself was Gay.

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes