PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Feelthepain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Remix 6 said:
i never mentioned it either..but al ot of your fish friends have saying "this might be like the old dolphins undefeated!"

There was not one Dolphin fan here or finheaven thats ever said 15 anything, all we've said id a chance to win the division!!! Not out of the question!!!

i didnt hear too many 15-1 calls.. i heard 14-2, 13-3, 12-4 and "better than last year" but not a lot of 16-0 or 15-1 unless it was sarcasm

feelthepain said:
Bitter???? I'm thrilled! This game couldn't have turned out any better!! The Pats barely win a game at home against a 5-11 team with a backup QB and brand new system on both sides of the ball. Brady looks like crap and your D was non existent!! All the 15-1 talk has me in stitches....your team isn't special at all.

The best part of the Pitt-Mia game is that your team made and second string QB look like he should be in the Hall of Fame. What a piss poor performance by the Fish! Their starting QB goes out and you still get hammered. I hope you like it in the cellar this year. Because you guys really STINK.

Clearly the Patriots will win the east followed by the jets, and the bills/fish will battle for the bottom spot.

Last edited:
oh my god enough already. Why is anyone responding to this troll.

Stop feeding the troll, there isn't much to do when your team gets rolled on Thursday and you have to wait the extra days to get another shot.

feelthepain said:
There was not one Dolphin fan here or finheaven thats ever said 15 anything, all we've said id a chance to win the division!!! Not out of the question!!!
That is absolute BS!! There was at least one, that I saw with my own eyes, and he was made fun of here. So now you are just plain lying.

feelthepain said:
dw10
The AFC East standings will be as follows

Miami 15-1 (we win SB)
Evil Pats 10-6 (lose in 2nd rd of playoffs, to US!)
Bills 6-10 (aimless)
Jets 3-13 (just absolutely clueless. They are going to be terrible)
I'm sure there was more, but trolls are only worth so much time, y'know?

feelthepain said:

before i find the posts..let me put this out

http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/showthread.php?t=158678
^you guys saying dont take Bills lightly..so obviously you respect their talent..so 5-11 what?

read some 7-0 starts. u dont have a search button so i wont waste my time like u do

feelthepain said:
Bitter???? I'm thrilled! This game couldn't have turned out any better!! The Pats barely win a game at home against a 5-11 team with a backup QB and brand new system on both sides of the ball. Brady looks like crap and your D was non existent!! All the 15-1 talk has me in stitches....your team isn't special at all.
LMAO, D was non existant, apparently you never saw the second half. Haha, you are just lame. Get over it. You guys are in danger of falling to the Bills next week. BITTTER!

Kdo5 said:
LMAO, D was non existant, apparently you never saw the second half. Haha, you are just lame. Get over it. You guys are in danger of falling to the Bills next week. BITTTER!

especially when their secondary is worse than ours..should open up more running room :p

Going by the numbers, teams that go 0-2 have about 20% of making the playoffs. I think you ought to start worrying about your own team, and not ours.

Did I mention that the Patriots are my 2nd favorite team ? (Probably not, because don't usually mention it.) I surely won't admit it on my website. :D

I'm so ef'n stoked that we won today.

Please don't feed the fish...like any lower animals, they will come to expect us to care for it in the future...

Va_Pats_Fan said:
Please don't feed the fish...like any lower animals, they will come to expect us to care for it in the future...

Awwwwwwwwww. . . . :rofl:

Eh... as much as I like making fun of Fins fan, I don't see why nobody is going after the person who started the thread? Some here are saying don't feed the troll, but seems like we're the one luring the troll out... You must understand, with all trolls they are very predictable, you lure them out, you deal with them:p

feelthepain said:
YEAH, 17-7 in the first half and typical JP Losman in the second half!!!
Ever notice people who sh-t on others are usually projecting their own insecurity?
Try winning a friggin game before you lay in on a team that's in first place while your team's in last place. Oh, and get a quarterback who doesn't resemble Drew Bledsoe so much while you're at it.

If there is one thing I have learned in the past 30+ years of watching football, its this: You are never as good or bad as you are on opening day. By November, you'll know what kind of football team you have.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back