PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Feelthepain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
i see your still roaming the boards but not speaking. whys that...cmon say we suck. we just made a comeback from when u were saying 7-17 hahaha.. didnt end up like your sorry ass dolphins. got your little fish friends at FinHeaven saying .. "lets get a starting RB, Ronnie is a backup!"

Patriots > Bills > Dolphins > Jets

Remix 6 said:
i see your still roaming the boards but not speaking. whys that...cmon say we suck. we just made a comeback from when u were saying 7-17 hahaha.. didnt end up like your sorry ass dolphins. got your little fish friends at FinHeaven saying .. "lets get a starting RB, Ronnie is a backup!"

Patriots > Bills > Dolphins > Jets

You guys are lucky to have a win and Brday looked like crap, you played the Bills and had numorus bad calls in your favor. After all the 15-1 talk from the sorry Pat fans here I don't see to much excitment on this board after that pitifull performance!

feelthepain said:
You guys are lucky to have a win and Brday looked like crap, you played the Bills and had numorus bad calls in your favor. After all the 15-1 talk from the sorry Pat fans here I don't see to much excitment on this board after that pitifull performance!
Please run down the list of numerous bad calls, thanks.

Brady looked like crap and we still won. How many times do you think Brady will play like that? I'm actually pretty excited about that. 183 yards on the ground, not too bad

Last edited:
Considering the PATS are 1-0, and the Fins are 0-1............smack talk from a Dolphins fan right now doesn't really hold much weight.

feelthepain said:

Yeah, we played like crap, and we still won. That's what I like about this team.

Last edited:
feelthepain is BITTTTTTTTER. :singing:

Dont worry though, you might feel better that you have the Jills to share last place with you. :D

Blocks in the back on kick returns that never happened, early wihistles, missed holding penalties. Ofcousre the majority favored the Pats...theres a surprise!!

Last edited:
feelthepain said:

woah woah woah..did u not say "stop making excuses for losing" before? Now were lucky and your using excuses? what bad calls are u reffering to? How about your 15-1 14-2 talk? Think its happening? You couldnt beat a backup QB. We couldnt scout the Bills..new everything over there..we had no WRs and Bruschi was gone so we ahd to adjust. We did..we came out with a win. Held Bills scoreless in 2nd half..we finished the game unlike u. Pittifull performance..just as bad as yours i suppose

Your rushing attack: 38 yards 2ypc by Brown..less than 3 from Daunte
Our rushing attack: 183 yards. 5.1 ypc by Maroney, 4.6 ypc by Dillon, 7 ypc by Faulk

Passing: Both QBs came under 50% completion barely but u had a lot more attemps..1 more INT and 2 less TDs than us with all your WRs there and Pro bowler Chambers

we held McGahee + Thomas to 99 yards rushing most coming from first half
and 164 yards passing 0 TDs while

you: 132+ yards rushing allowed and 209 yards and 3 TDs by a backup QB!

our first half was pitifull..but all said and done..not near as bad as your performance as many say you will win divison.

Kdo5 said:
feelthepain is BITTTTTTTTER. :singing:

Dont worry though, you might feel better that you have the Jills to share last place with you. :D

Bitter???? I'm thrilled! This game couldn't have turned out any better!! The Pats barely win a game at home against a 5-11 team with a backup QB and brand new system on both sides of the ball. Brady looks like crap and your D was non existent!! All the 15-1 talk has me in stitches....your team isn't special at all.

feelthepain said:
Bitter???? I'm thrilled! This game couldn't have turned out any better!! The Pats barely win a game at home against a 5-11 team with a backup QB and brand new system on both sides of the ball. Brady looks like crap and your D was non existent!! All the 15-1 talk has me in stitches....your team isn't special at all.

2003, 31-0 to the bills... That must have made you feel good too... btw how'd that year end?

Remix 6 said:
woah woah woah..did u not say "stop making excuses for losing" before? Now were lucky and your using excuses? what bad calls are u reffering to? How about your 15-1 14-2 talk? Think its happening? You couldnt beat a backup QB. We couldnt scout the Bills..new everything over there..we had no WRs and Bruschi was gone so we ahd to adjust. We did..we came out with a win. Held Bills scoreless in 2nd half..we finished the game unlike u. Pittifull performance..just as bad as yours i suppose

Your rushing attack: 38 yards 2ypc by Brown..less than 3 from Daunte
Our rushing attack: 183 yards. 5.1 ypc by Maroney, 4.6 ypc by Dillon, 7 ypc by Faulk

Passing: Both QBs came under 50% completion barely but u had a lot more attemps..1 more INT and 2 less TDs than us with all your WRs there and Pro bowler Chambers

we held McGahee + Thomas to 99 yards rushing most coming from first half
and 164 yards passing 0 TDs while

you: 132+ yards rushing allowed and 209 yards and 3 TDs by a backup QB!

our first half was pitifull..but all said and done..not near as bad as your performance as many say you will win divison.

I never said 15-1 14-2 thats was the Pat fans genius!!

Last edited:
feelthepain said:
Blocks in the back on kick returns that never happened, early wihistles, missed holding penalties. Ofcousre the majority favored the Pats...theres a surprise!!
That doesn't even deserve a response. I have a feeling you didn't even watch the game.

emoney_33 said:
2003, 31-0 to the bills... That must have made you feel good too... btw how'd that year end?
yeah thats the year they lost to Texans 21-20!

feelthepain said:

The D was non-existent?! Do you even understand the game?

zippo59 said:
Yeah, we played like crap, and we still won. That's what I like about this team.

I hope so, your beloved Pats were playing a 5-11 Bills team in your house with a new everything not the defending SB CHAMPS in their house with a new QB!!

feelthepain said:
I never said 15-1 14-2 thats was the Pat fans genius!!

i never mentioned it either..but al ot of your fish friends have saying "this might be like the old dolphins undefeated!"

Patsbacker said:
The D was non-existent?! Do you even understand the game?

YEAH, 17-7 in the first half and typical JP Losman in the second half!!!

feelthepain said:
I hope so, your beloved Pats were playing a 5-11 Bills team in your house with a new everything not the defending SB CHAMPS in their house with a new QB!!

New QB? Losman has been in league 3 years now as far as i know. you beat them at end of year last year but his stats were

3 TDs 1 INT 102 passer rating 224 yards wasnt it? Against the Dolphins..thats worse than what he did in our first half

feelthepain said:
YEAH, 17-7 in the first half and typical JP Losman in the second half!!!

7 of the points came against our offense...3 more on a 53 yd FG...you're ridiculous.

feelthepain said:
All this 15-1 talk? How many posters here actually predicted 15-1? You act like that's the consensus here.

Since you think so many said 15-1 you should have no problem doing a search here and providing links. Should take you like a minute, I mean, since so many think that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/25: News and Notes
Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
Back