PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

FeelThePain Part2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remix 6

Veteran Starter w/Big Long Term Deal
Reaction score
where are you. not trying to be an ******* but you talked so much about us nearly losing to Bills..your getting shut out 16-0 :\ with Spikes hurt, Vincent gone.

^not sure the stats but i was looking at a TV in Giants Stadium and saw it and just came over for a bit to check up on few things. g2g GAME

Last edited:
Remix 6 said:
where are you. not trying to be an ******* but you talked so much about us nearly losing to Bills..your getting shut out 16-0 :\ with Spikes hurt, Vincent gone.

FeelthePain and Infinsible both need to eat major crow so far this season.

The otherguy (4ever2004) I kinda feel for, he showed a decent human side that those other clowns never did. I feel for him as a fan.

Last edited:
Saban 10 days to get ready for the Bills and they get stomped all over..

Remix 6 said:

^not sure the stats but i was looking at a TV in Giants Stadium and saw it and just came over for a bit to check up on few things. g2g GAME

Long season ahead, be careful with the gloating. Miami lost today , no excuses, we will see where they are at the end of the season.

Last edited:
Kdo5 said:
Saban 10 days to get ready for the Bills and they get stomped all over..

Stomped all over??? JP passed for like 26 yrds.

Oh they hardly got stomped over. I put the Phins lost equally on the phins shooting themselves. THey never tried to go deep early on. They needed to open up the game with Chamber and Booker.

That was the worse game the Fins have played since Dan's last game @ Jacksonville in the playoffs. This sucks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back