Replies:
Asking for your support

Would you be upset seeing another team achieve 16-0

• Yes, but only if we knocked off those teams in the postseason

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just me, but I think both the Colts and Saints go down this week. Jags are desperate and fighting for that last playoff spot, and the Cowboys are a VERY weird team - when you think they are finished, and Wade's/Romo's tails are really on the line, they will pull a rabit out of their hat just for ONE time, only to revert back to their old ways(i.e. I think Dallas will get smacked by the Redskins and Eagles afterwards).

Yeah - I know Demarcus Ware is out for 2 weeks, but the Saints are pretty banged up on D, and in the last 2 weeks begging to lose so that they can go back to basic fundamental football, and I think the Boys will pull a rabbit out of the hat this week.

OTOH - the Saints are dominant at home(all of their close losses have been on the road) - so especially without Ware, I can't even see the Boys' O even remotely keep up with the Saints' O.

If we had won the super bowl that year i wouldnt care because we could say we did it first but the fact that the Colts may do it is the part that kills me the most. One more thing, How come the Colts played no one good but the Pats all year. Is it me or the NFL just dosent want the Pats is the super bowl.:mad:

Last edited:
Even if the Colts/Saints make a perfect season they didnt blow out the other teams like the 07 Pats with scoring. We are not hearing about the Saints or Colts running up the score this year.

If we had won the super bowl that year i wouldnt care because we could say we did it first but the fact that the Colts may do it is the part that kills me the most. One more thing, How come the Colts played no one good but the Pats all year. Is it me or the NFL just dosent want the Pats is the super bowl.:mad:

Teams the COlts have beat with winning records:
New England (8-5)
Denver (8-5)
Arizona (8-5)
Baltimore (7-6)
Jacksonville (7-6)

What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back