Welcome to PatsFans.com

Feds Sting Employers of Illegals

Discussion in 'Political Discussion' started by wistahpatsfan, Apr 21, 2006.

1. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

More double dealing from the federal government.
    They fine the guys who give illegals work, but they won't do anything about the illegals. Makes sense to me. This is about equal to legalizing marijuana ( which they should) but arresting anyone who has it. The government can't have it both ways and it seems they realize that by tacitly allowing the flow of illegals to continue, they have encouraged employers to break the law that they are now pretending to enforce.

2. Harry Boy

Harry Boy Look Up, It's Amazing PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +1,113 / 3 / -10

Take their American Jobs away from them, then ignore them, NO FREE STUFF, they will then return to the "Sh!thole Mexico" on their own.

Why is it the Democrats never BASH BUSH on Illegal Aliens??

3. All_Around_Brown

All_Around_Brown In the Starting Line-Up

Ratings:
    +1 / 0 / -0

As I underestand it, the House plan passed by the GOP includes means to punish any humanitarians that intend to help illegals. That should work well. Maybe they will start with the Catholic churches and at the same time send the pedophiles to jail.

4. Blue Collar

Blue Collar 2nd Team Getting Their First Start

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Dems and repubs are more concerned about the funding they receive from business owners then the american worker.... I believe not much will be done about the issue, other then being able to gripe about it....This is the decade, of just the way it is, unfortunately......

5. BradyBirdYazOrr

BradyBirdYazOrr Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Companies that hire illegals are breaking the law...That being said we are being invaded...How do you stop an invasion...gunfire...make it not worth their while....Protect Americans...and legalize drugs? are you retarded?...heres how to win the drug war....right now whats done is they arrest a buncha smalltimers ..have them turn witness against the bigger fries...and 2 years later they make a few arrests(in the meantime many more people become addicted)its a losing cycle...whats the answer?...supply and demand...it works both ways...right now we have been trying to cut off the suppliers...wrong!....we kill the demand...we offer 2 week amnesty nationwide for anyone with illegal drugs...we even clean out their vehicles with drug sniffing dogs...then we clamp down...1st offense simple possession 5 years...next 10 years....you know what it becomes not worth it...demand goes down supply goes broke...Americans can walk in their yard without dopeheads trying to push it on their kids..problem solved

6. BradyBirdYazOrr

BradyBirdYazOrr Banned

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

By humanitarians you mean aging liberal hippy douchebags right? the "humanitarians" who give needles to druggies and rubbers to kids...and whats your problem with catholic priests ...you wont a good enough looking kid to get molested and now you are bitter?Lets see..heres an experiment lets take a survey of NAMBLA and see how many of those peds are dummycrats...im thinking about a 100%.

7. wistahpatsfan

wistahpatsfan Pro Bowl Player

Ratings:
    +13 / 0 / -1

#75 Jersey

Hey, AAB,
    So wha happint? You wont good lookin? You get wuppt wid a ugly stick? im gessin yur realy a dem, rite?
    Know wha? BBYO's probly good lookin nuf to to been molestid by a preest. He shoulda made his name BradyYazOrrBird, then we could callim BYOB. YEEEE-HAAAAW!

Last edited: Apr 22, 2006
  8. Terry Glenn is a cowgirl

Terry Glenn is a cowgirl Banned

Ratings:
    +3 / 0 / -0

This country is on the downward spiral.

uncle phuck clearly isn't very interested in keeping the dirty sanchez nation...or any other 57 flavour out.

There is a underlying theme though. Amerika needs to be put out of it's misery. So uncle will break us financially, morally, and in every other type of way possible.

The people who have all of their hopes tied to their finances (investments, businesses, etc.) will be the ones you'll find jumping out of the skyscraper buildings when the sh!t hits the fan. I mean, I want to be well off and all that, but, I know something crazy is going to happen. I'm not going to hide under any rock...but...money isn't all what I used to think it once was.

There will be more devastating events like 9-11...I guarantee it. Maybe even as soon as this summer. It'll be interesting for sure.

Of course with gasoline probably going to $5.00 a gallon, the economy will just keep on trucking...right (place sarcasm here)!?!?!?

I'm sure that everything will just be good as ever.

I think I need another nap.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
    zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz...