PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Feds raid Vick's house again

Status
Not open for further replies.
the unnamed source is the same source that talked to the Falcons and NFL and said Vick will not be indicted but 3 others will to clarify where Vick stands in all of this. if NFL and a professional team talked to the "unnamed" source..its got to be credible..they wouldnt just pick a guy off the street and ask him about the situation.

how do u know that the list was even made yet? or that they didnt put any names on it? you dont.

i already mentioned the "Bad Newz" a few times. go back and reread if u please

How do you know that its the same source? Because ESPN implies that it is?

that video is from May 1

Vick probably explained already. So its not a new issue now..if cops didnt do anything yet off of that..then why are you bringing it up?

You clearly didn't read the article. It is part of the EVIDENCE that has been gathered. Are you going to say that its coincidence that its copyright was registerd to MV7, Michael Vick's company? Do you also think its a coincidence that the address listed was the SAME ROAD that his house in Surry County was on, but the numerical address was different?

I suggest you go back and actually READ the article.

Remix.. you seriously need to stop defending Vick because it just makes you look like a Vick apologist.

how anyone could defend that scumbag Vick is beyond me.

they should send him to jail.

so people are actually being indicted

Vick is not.
theres not enough or simply NO evidence of Vick being involved. Maybe he knew about it but never took part in any event. Maybe it is just a coincidence .

let the police handle it. if Vick gets in trouble from it..i too will badmouth Vick. Is there anything as of today? NOPE. so lets leave it @ that

That was 7/7/07. Now on 7/17/07 he's indicted. Would you care to rethink your previous statement especially the part about there being no evidence....................?

if Feds need the explaining..they'll take care of that. who are we to judge Vick based on something we dont know full detail about?

People are convicted in the court of public opinion everyday and even the President isn't immune from this judgement. The expression of our opinions is a right granted to all that live in this country. In fact people have sacrificed their lives to maintain this right. So Remix, that is who we are that we can judge MV and we can pass judgement until we are blue in the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes