PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Feds raid Vick's house again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Vick is going down. Obviously there is enough evidence to continue with this investigation and by the sounds of it, it was a costly and large operation. I don't see how Vick is going to get out of this, someone had to pony up the money to get all of this equipment and I do not believe for one minute that he had "no idea" what was going on in a house that he owned.

Vick is going down. Obviously there is enough evidence to continue with this investigation and by the sounds of it, it was a costly and large operation. I don't see how Vick is going to get out of this, someone had to pony up the money to get all of this equipment and I do not believe for one minute that he had "no idea" what was going on in a house that he owned.

Follow the $$$$$. It won't be hard for the Feds to track who paid for equipment, food and various sundries needed for this type of operation.
Secondly when the Federal government has you in their crosshairs, watch out. Unlike a small county DA who might wink and nod in hopes of reelection, a U. S. Attorney has no reason to softshoe an investigation.
This story is not over by a long shot..........

Please, please give this prick a year. I have no sympathy for Vick for anything that happens for him nor do I hold any tollerence for that sick and disgusting crap.

We'll see how dedicated the new commish (whatever his name is, I'm drawing a blank) is to the conduct policy when he either suspends Vick or lets him play. Suspending him has two big hurdles, the fact that he's a high-profile player who sells a lot of tickets and that the legal case against him will still be in the formative stages when the season starts.

This isn't a he-said she-said case or anything, and I (or any person capable of thinking for himself) don't need the courts to tell me Mike Vick was running dog fights. It'd take stones, but I'd love to see the new guy suspend Vick. I won't be surprised when he doesn't, but I also won't have as much respect for his effort to police behavior.

hope u guys are keeping up. hes not being indicated as of yet while others are

as of right now..hes very innocent and chris morstensen said he very very much doubts that Vick will be suspended. stop being haters. he did nothing wrong as far as we know. until hes proven guilty .. lets stop the crap

If only that guy Al Queda was into dog fighting maybe they would have caught him!

Please, please give this prick a year. I have no sympathy for Vick for anything that happens for him nor do I hold any tollerence for that sick and disgusting crap.

A YEAR? He'll be lucky if his career isn't finished...

From what I hear....he won't even be indicted. But....how many Vick jerseys will be sold this year...?

There are many, many, NFL followers that are animal lovers....this bastage Vick will pay a price all year if he is not suspended. I also believe he will pay a price the rest of his career, regardless of suspension.

Vick, Portis, et al.....I hope they both break a leg.....yeah....screw the Karma....I will take the chance....I am talking Theisman break +

From what I hear....he won't even be indicted. But....how many Vick jerseys will be sold this year...?

There are many, many, NFL followers that are animal lovers....this bastage Vick will pay a price all year if he is not suspended. I also believe he will pay a price the rest of his career, regardless of suspension.

Vick, Portis, et al.....I hope they both break a leg.....yeah....screw the Karma....I will take the chance....I am talking Theisman break +

if Vick isnt indicated its because the feds dont believe hes really involved

and Portis did nothing wrong..go back and see both his interviews.

I know what I would do if I had either a Vick or a Portis jersey....write "Y U K" in large letters over the name...it make it's point large.

I know what I would do if I had either a Vick or a Portis jersey....write "Y U K" in large letters over the name...it make it's point large.

i have a Portis jersey.

its staying the same. he did nothing wrong..he explained his previous interview.

i swear if this was a white guy in either case..no1 would say ****. Boston is after all 1 of the most racist cities

Last edited:
hope u guys are keeping up. hes not being indicated as of yet while others are

as of right now..hes very innocent and chris morstensen said he very very much doubts that Vick will be suspended. stop being haters. he did nothing wrong as far as we know. until hes proven guilty .. lets stop the crap

What crap?? Let’s look at the facts and act like reasonably intelligent people, not seeing the world thru rose-colored glasses.

Mr. Vick owns property in Virginia. On that property, 60 or so dogs usually associated with dog fighting were discovered and recovered in various states of distress and injury. Search warrants were executed on several occasions by both local and Federal authorities looking for carcasses and other evidence of dog fighting at the location. The local sheriff stated that people have come forward stating that they saw Vick at dog fights…The Associated Press reported it to be 6 informants.

While we all have the presumption of innocence, I don’t believe there is such a thing as very innocent (your term, not mine). While he hasn’t been charged or indicted and may never be, it is not a stretch to believe that someone with means had to pay for this operation (cages, food etc…) and as they say, where there’s smoke, there may be fire…..

It’s not a matter of being a ‘hater’ but maybe just seeing things as they are (he could be involved) not as we want them to be. Michael Vick made one public comment on the matter stating, that he never visited the property, yet neighbors told the local press that they’ve seen him there every few months.

I’m not convicting him nor am I certain he’s guilty but it’s not ‘crap’ to believe that he may have been involved and the feds act really slowly so this isn’t over yet………

Just my $0.02,

i have a Portis jersey.

its staying the same. he did nothing wrong..he explained his previous interview.

i swear if this was a white guy in either case..no1 would say ****. Boston is after all 1 of the most racist cities

AHH the race card of course it only is because he is Black.:rolleyes:

I would remove the 'V' in his last name to 'S' - He IS 'Sick'

AHH the race card of course it only is because he is Black.:rolleyes:

If you listen to him and that Asst. DA Poindexter, yes, it is because Vick is black. Of course, rumors have it that, because Vick was black, Poindexter has given Miachel and Marcus Vick tremendous amounts of favorable treatment over the years...

A few thoughts:

the presumption of innocence only applies to US courts. not to public opinion, employers, or pretty much anything else.

Portis said (paraphrasing here), "what he does on his property is his business." upon being told by the reporter that dogfighting is illegal he said something like "it's obviously not that big of a deal."

the other guy (the one laughing along with Portis) was apologetic afterwards. He made no excuses for what was said, agreed that dogfighting was serious, and apologized. Portis on the other hand was defensive and non-apologetic. I didn't hear the interview, but I did hear John Thompson killing him on his radio show (I miss John Thompson since moving).

when did Jesse Jackson join patsfans? yeah my favorite athlete ever is Pedro but I hate Vick because he's black. It has nothing to do with the fact he was heavily involved with dogfighting or anything.

You know you have to wonder about some of the Falcons fans around the country...

If you are a HUGE Vick fan and have a shrine of his stuff and at the same account,also LOVE dogs and have some pitbulls of your own,which way do you turn towards the QB?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes