PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Fear the man in the hoodie

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fear the man in the hoodie.

If there is one man I want coaching in a situation like this, it's Bill Belichick. We are so lucky to have him.

heh, gotta love it. I agree Brady was important but not as important as BB. If any coach can devise a scheme to win games without his HOF QB it is BB.

heh, gotta love it. I agree Brady was important but not as important as BB. If any coach can devise a scheme to win games without his HOF QB it is BB.

Well said. Brady's my favorite player, but when it comes down to reality its BB > Tom.

I must admit this was only a small article but reminded me of just how realistic it is for us to have a great year.

This article made me feel better about the season...

I like it. We are lucky to have Bill...

Well said. Brady's my favorite player, but when it comes down to reality its BB > Tom.

Not to understate Tom's importance, but mentioning winning Lombardi's without Moss is a good point. This team runs a system. And that makes us less fun to watch than a gunslinger or uber-field marshall adjuster, but we own. Bill is our biggest hope. I just hope this time he kicks the long field goal instead of going for it on 4th down. :rolleyes:

Not to understate Tom's importance, but mentioning winning Lombardi's without Moss is a good point. This team runs a system. And that makes us less fun to watch than a gunslinger or uber-field marshall adjuster, but we own. Bill is our biggest hope. I just hope this time he kicks the long field goal instead of going for it on 4th down. :rolleyes:

Oh god, it tooks me months to forget about that one and now it all came back, lol.

My signature says it all

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye