PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

"Favre Tracker"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Fox Sports: Favre to Jets

Boring, yawn. At least this circus is over now. Best wishes to Favre to learn a new offence after spending his entire career in a West Coast type offence.

And surviving the Madden curse....

hahahaha! what a disaster thats gunna be.

Chris Carter already saying its a done deal that Jets will be better now and beat the Pats.. Its awful already..

Love all the homers in this thread... The jets have made some moves over the offseason, and Farve just made them instantly better. Someone remind me off Farves numbers from last year. If not for Brady, he would have been in talks for the MVP.

The jets just got a lot better, and some goofs are making it out to be a joke. They may not win the east, but they will give us a run for it

Last edited:

Oh man, this is going to make beating the Jets twice as sweet. And if the pick does go as high as a 2 or a 1, THRICE as sweet.

Mangini's captaining a sinking ship.

we got a legit division now.

It's a sad sad day in the nfl.

Rest in peace brett, rest in peace. (Bows head)

Bwahahahhahahahahahha!!!! Can you say DESPERATION????? I'm glad this saga is over but I just don't see Brett saving that team, I just don't. After his behavior the past few months I want to see Brett fail in the worst way, and take the Rat down with him. The best part is that the Jets are no longer the cute little fly under the radar team, there will be HUGE expectations and pressure on the Jets to succeed in a major way this year.
Oh I cannot wait for this season to begin!

Chris Carter already saying its a done deal that Jets will be better now and beat the Pats.. Its awful already..
kotzen.gif

At least preseason starts tomorrow to take our minds off the crap the media will be spewing.

Does Favre even want to play for the Jets?

To me this is good news. The games will be more fun to watch. Hopefully Favre is still up to it and doesn't embarrass himself, like Joe Namath did years ago.

I like how jets fans over on some of their boards, half of them (maybe even over half of them) were talking about how favre sucked and was past his prime, and swore they didnt want him when it all seemed out of reach..but now, suddenly, they all love him "bring on new england" and what not. Please.....someone should tell them that that name isnt stricking a fear in anyones hearts these days.

Well, idk if all the new faces will gel that quickly in NY, but I do believe the Jets should be a solid team.
They could have a solid o-line, and Fah-vray is definitely a step up from Chad Penne the noodle arm.

I think it may vault the Jets past the Bills for 2nd if Brett is even remotely close to his performance last year.

You have to admit talented WRs like Cotchery and Coles deserved a better QB than they have had in thier careers - and they got it this year - I think

Not to mention Favre should have plenty of time to find targets because the Jets may have the best overall OL in the NFL - At least on paper it looks like a monster front 5 - At worst its a better OL than he had in GB

Last edited:

This is going to ****** the Jets' development at the QB position. And it's going to make it fun to play them this year. Win-Win.

-homer goof

Love all the homers in this thread... The jets have made some moves over the offseason, and Farve just made them instantly better. Someone remind me off Farves numbers from last year. If not for Brady, he would have been in talks for the MVP.

The jets just got a lot better, and some goofs are making it out to be a joke. They may not win the east, but they will give us a run for it

i actually agree with this. The jets got a lot better with a QB who can throw deeper than 10 yards now.the hype for the first pats/jets game will be over the top . iam just pissed that pats will be dragged into this storyline as the bad guys at every turn and ESPN will start its hourly 'push' of how the jets will now beat the pats...hope our guys are up to it.

I like how jets fans over on some of their boards, half of them (maybe even over half of them) were talking about how favre sucked and was past his prime, and swore they didnt want him when it all seemed out of reach..but now, suddenly, they all love him "bring on new england" and what not. Please.....someone should tell them that that name isnt stricking a fear in anyones hearts these days.

Thats how most fan bases work.....

Last edited:

i actually agree with this. The jets got a lot better with a QB who can throw deeper than 10 yards now.the hype for the first pats/jets game will be over the top . iam just pissed that pats will be dragged into this storyline as the bad guys at every turn and ESPN will start its hourly 'push' of how the jets will now beat the pats...hope our guys are up to it.

The jets will have a good defense, running game and have improved their offensive line. Brett makes them contenders for the division, and as a pats fan, I am sad to see Farve a jet.

He put up big numbers last year, and he can get the ball deep. This is slightly bad news.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes