PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favre after beating the Patriots: “f— yeah!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Favre after beating the patriots: “f— yeah!”

"Yes, he thinks he's a Jets Troll in disguise......"

If the moron has read any of my posts, he find that to be far from the case.

A Jets fan=Hell on earth, a punishment worse than death...................

"You need mental help."

Reread the post again you ******, I slammed the Jets.

You mensa candidate you; was high school the best ten years of your life?

You're missing the point...he IS a Jets fan.

Congratulations to Favre and the R-A-T-S, and I hope we can face them for a rubber match in the playoffs.

As to "f Yeah", I don't see why it would be considered news by Florio. Well, other than that whole "throw shyte out there just to rile up large fanbases" thing....

Whole lot of something about nothing. Pats players probably get that fired up after a win as well.

I dont buy that. They act more business like to me.

You dont clinch the AFCE in the beginning of November.

"You're missing the point...he IS a Jets fan."

His screen name is Patslifer and he's a Jets fan? And he thinks I'm the one who needs mental help?

Ok then.

Whole lot of something about nothing. Pats players probably get that fired up after a win as well.

See Wes Welker versus the Colts last year.

Again, see Wes Welker versus the Colts last year.

Seymour to Giants before game winning drive: "get ready to go home guys, another ring motha fu####"

Last edited:

Seymour to Giants before game winning drive: "get ready to go home guys, another ring motha fu####"

well all things considered....the jets did consider this game to be their Superbowl......

Usually yeah, but there are exceptions. Remember the locker room footage after the Pats beat the Chargers in the divisional round? Colvin was shouting "Lights out!" and Brown did the Lights Out dance and everything. I remember many of us brushing that off. Granted, there was more at stake in that game, but I see it as similar. I'm not offended that the Jets were thrilled to win a divisional game on the road. It may very well be what wins them the division.

pats act like that after a playoff game in sd in january, one which they were the underdog.

jets act like that after a game in november in which they've been the dog to NE for years.

that's the difference between the franchises.

i don't understand why they're that happy about beating a bradyless pats team , we beat the brady-less pats 30-10 and it wasn't that exciting

jets blew a 18 point lead and are acting like they won the sb lol

Last edited:

Wasnt right before the Giants OL put the choke hold on him?

Yeah, I realize that the NE players talk crap in the last game of the season. They held their tounges all season long.

pats act like that after a playoff game in sd in january, one which they were the underdog.

jets act like that after a game in november in which they've been the dog to NE for years.

that's the difference between the franchises.

i don't understand why they're that happy about beating a bradyless pats team , we beat the brady-less pats 30-10 and it wasn't that exciting

jets blew a 18 point lead and are acting like they won the sb lol

Like I said we did it after Week 11 last year. Let it go.

Jets won and they can celebrate how they want. It wasn't as if Favre was saying **** the Pats. He was just excited that his team won a hard-fought contest to take the lead in the division, as any starting QB should.

Good. Now Dustin Pedroia can sue him for copyright infringement. :D

LMAO...I remember watching that Sox game and on the replay, after Pedroia made that great diving play, seeing him say that, with my wife and teenage children, and we all laughed out loud....

Did anyone listen to Schefter on WEEI this week? He said Favre didn't even watch the final drive, just looked dejected, like he thought it was over.

Classic. In case you missed it:
Adam Schefter

====================================================

Brady would not of made much difference, except maybe throwwing the long ball Cassel was tops.

I can't speak for the Jets, but as a Jet fan I could not be more pleased and proud.

.......Brady wouldn't have made much difference....wow, it's not just stats your looking at, it's the intagibles. When you have Brady in your confidence as an entire team shoots up.

.......Brady wouldn't have made much difference....wow, it's not just stats your looking at, it's the intagibles. When you have Brady in your confidence as an entire team shoots up.

Yeah. I'm sort of suprised Gunner said that as well. Especially after he clearly saw what a difference a Brett Favre can make as compared to a Chad Pennington. :eek:

Did anyone listen to Schefter on WEEI this week? He said Favre didn't even watch the final drive, just looked dejected, like he thought it was over.

Classic. In case you missed it:
Adam Schefter

========================================================

Did any one catch the shot of Faneca on the sidelines after the Cassel/Moss TD.

He had a smile and was nodding his head like he was maybe thinking, they did it again.
I thought it was an expression of respect.

Yeah. I'm sort of suprised Gunner said that as well. Especially after he clearly saw what a difference a Brett Favre can make as compared to a Chad Pennington. :eek:

=======================================================

In hindsight I wish I had not made that comment, it came across as flaming.

Honestly it was meant as a compliment to Cassel.

Although I feel it would be wrong to retract the "Brady would not of made much of difference" comment, because I honestly feel there is some truth in it.

I will say that I have as much respect for Brady's game as I do for any one in the league.

Wasnt right before the Giants OL put the choke hold on him?

Yeah, I realize that the NE players talk crap in the last game of the season. They held their tounges all season long.

So they took the biggest stage of the year for the team to pick up a negative characteristic? We all know all teams talk sh#t and every team has a trash talker.

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/16: News and Notes
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes