PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favre after beating the Patriots: “f— yeah!”

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Favre after beating the patriots: “f— yeah!”

He's just being a kid again in his Wrangler jeans playing football with his backwood hick friends in the great land of Mississippi. Man, I wish my southern accent impression carried on over the internet. I can do a mean Brett Favre.
Every year you tell your boss you're going to retire and then don't?

Every year you tell your boss you're going to retire and then don't?

I prefer to start off small. Signal someone for a high five then brush my hair back to "leave them hanging".

Favre is classless [/sarcasm]

====================================================

Brady would not of made much difference, except maybe throwwing the long ball Cassel was tops.

I can't speak for the Jets, but as a Jet fan I could not be more pleased and proud.

Brady would have made a huge difference. Without Brady, the Pats put up 31. With Brady, they would have scored on almost every drive. Jets fans should be worried about the defense allowing a backup QB to shred them for 460 yards and 31 points. It's a nice win but I wouldn't get too excited over it yet. If the Jets want to be taken seriously, they need to go into Tennessee and beat the Titans.

Last edited:

Favre is classless [/sarcasm]

This isn't a Chargers message board.

Brady would have made a huge difference. Without Brady, the Pats put up 31. With Brady, they would have scored on almost every drive.

Not to mention, a WIDE OPEN Randy Moss probably wouldn't have been overthrown. Touchdown on that drive. But woulda, coulda, shoulda... we lost the game. We all need to quit making so many excuses everytime we lose. We're starting to sound like Jet fans. :D

Brady would not of made much difference, except maybe throwwing the long ball Cassel was tops.

Arguably the greatest QB to ever play the game would not have made a difference?

Come on, seriously?

"Tannebaum was just as excited as anyone, big, big win for the Jets.

I was yelling the same thing when the Jets won, **** yeah."

Who can blame Tannebaum for referring to it as a big, big win for the Jets; name another big, big win in the past ten years or so......................................

Glad you were yelling the same thing; do you know what is priceless? Being an effin fly on the wall in your house when Moss caught the tying TD.

I bet you were sitting there in your own feces wondering where it all went wrong, ie, wondering what on God's earth ever possessed you to be a fan of the biggest loser franchise on the planet.

Yep, priceless.

"Still for the moment I am almost giddy. You can't blame me for that."

No, we certainly can't blame you for being "giddy" over a week ten win that puts you in first place by one whole game.

The fact is that your team has sucked for the better part of 40 years and the few times that they did not suck (1984 AFCCG vs Miami in the slop down in the Orange Bowl, 1986 playoff meltdown vs the Browns, 1998 AFCCG loss to Denver, 2004 playoff DISASTER vs the Steelers), they basically kicked you in the balls.

Enjoy the win chief if it helps you sleep better at night.

Can't wait to see your reaction when "the gunslinger" forces a pass in the playoffs with your team down by two on the other teams 30 that gets picked off and you lose once again in gut wrenching fashion.

I'm counting the days.

"Still for the moment I am almost giddy. You can't blame me for that."

No, we certainly can't blame you for being "giddy" over a week ten win that puts you in first place by one whole game.

The fact is that your team has sucked for the better part of 40 years and the few times that they did not suck (1984 AFCCG vs Miami in the slop down in the Orange Bowl, 1986 playoff meltdown vs the Browns, 1998 AFCCG loss to Denver, 2004 playoff DISASTER vs the Steelers), they basically kicked you in the balls.
Enjoy the win chief if it helps you sleep better at night.

Can't wait to see your reaction when "the gunslinger" forces a pass in the playoffs with your team down by two on the other teams 30 that gets picked off and you lose once again in gut wrenching fashion.

I'm counting the days.

You need mental help.

You need mental help.

Then I do as well.

Anyway, I am quite shocked that Lord Favre would use a curse word.

They won the game, he can say and do as he pleases.

I hope they remember that it was one Flip of coin and a lucky 3rd and 15 that got them there.

Agreed, though I'll give them more credit (and the Patriots more blame) than luck for the 3rd and 15 conversion.

I'm actually glad to see them react this way - that means Favre is deluding himself that the lucky coin flip didn't play a role in preventing a critical loss.

Cassel has been rock solid. But make no mistake, he's no Brady.

Hey, you guys beat Matt Cassel; you should be proud :rolleyes:

And still the Jets didn't beat Matt Cassel they beat our Defense.:mad:

You need mental help.

Why does he need mental help for bashing the Jets on a Pats message board? Did it hit too close to home or something?

Why does he need mental help for bashing the Jets on a Pats message board? Did it hit too close to home or something?

Yes, he thinks he's a Jets Troll in disguise......

=================================================

I believe Favre is going to cost the Jets there #1:)

Thats why anything short of a Super Bowl Championship is failure. Plus, they spent wildly in FA.

Faneca got a larger Signing Bonus than Moss.

Whole lot of something about nothing. Pats players probably get that fired up after a win as well.

Tannebaum was just as excited as anyone, big, big win for the Jets.

I was yelling the same thing when the Jets won, **** yeah.

Why did you consider it necessary to come in here and post that?

"You need mental help."

Reread the post again you ******, I slammed the Jets.

You mensa candidate you; was high school the best ten years of your life?

Status
Not open for further replies.

MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
Back