PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

favourite match of 2007/8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Speaking of the Steelers that 'Lphins/Steelers MNF football game was quite funny.

my fav was the Super Bowl....i definitly thought the Patriots were gonna win no matter what but i guess i was rong...

My favorite non-Pats game was definitely Peyton's Sunday-night meltdown in San Diego. Hell I even recorded the thing. AV's shank was priceless!

My favorite non-Pats game was definitely Peyton's Sunday-night meltdown in San Diego. Hell I even recorded the thing. AV's shank was priceless!

I'm glad you recorded the thing so you can go back and watch it again. I think you'll find that at least 2 of the interceptions bounced off of recievers hands. The last one was a Hail-Mary. At most, 3 can be attributed to Peyton. Certainly not one of his best nights but he did throw for 400yds that game. Hardly a meltdown.
As far as AV is concerned, I wish you had him back!:mad:

Why have only fans of the "classiest" team in the league trolled this thread so far? Stop ruining one of the few good discussions on the forum, thanks.

Why have only fans of the "classiest" team in the league trolled this thread so far? Stop ruining one of the few good discussions on the forum, thanks.

You don't quote me directly but you mention fans of the "classiest "team so you must be talking about Colts fans! :) Perhaps you should explain to me your definition of a troll. If you really believe that anything I've posted on your forum is the product of a flaming troll, then you sir, are a thin-skinned sap! :p;):D

This has nothing to do with how thin my skin is or isn't. I'd just prefer to see this thread continue to be about the original topic instead of fans of other teams making excuses for and arguing about losses, bad plays, etc.

Maybe it's just me.

I'm glad you recorded the thing so you can go back and watch it again. I think you'll find that at least 2 of the interceptions bounced off of recievers hands. The last one was a Hail-Mary. At most, 3 can be attributed to Peyton. Certainly not one of his best nights but he did throw for 400yds that game. Hardly a meltdown.
As far as AV is concerned, I wish you had him back!:mad:

Woulda coulda shoulda

Peyton gets most of the glory for his TD passes so the INT's should be treated the same :)

This is a real toughy.
From the Pats:
@ INDY - When i began to believe in perfection. and as stated, moss' over the middle Jordan-catch.
@ BUF - The most awesome display by any team i have ever seen.

Non Pats:
INDY @ SD - Nearly great comeback. Hilarious choke by AV

They don't matter. Now I'm off to rate this thread one star. Take that, thread poster! Haha, feel the power of thread rating! This is gonna feel go-od.

They don't matter. Now I'm off to rate this thread one star. Take that, thread poster! Haha, feel the power of thread rating! This is gonna feel go-od.

I know fans are from everywhere but at least get the essentials right and stop using soccer terms! a favourite match should be "a favorite game of entire 07/08 season".

Speaking of that , why not include playoff games ?!? I personally loved seeing Indy slapped in their own dome by SD in the playoffs...hate that dome / 'pump in the sound' stadium..blow it up already!!

sad, very very veryyvery very sad, if you have nothing constructive or of substance to say, then why waste everyone's time with useless posts, its people like you that ruin the quality of this great forum

dino 5 rings, that ravens steelers game was awesome too, that two catches and run maroney had in that game were amazing, how he duked a Baltimore player, than hurdled another, their name elude me at the moment, can someone tell me who those two were

This has nothing to do with how thin my skin is or isn't. I'd just prefer to see this thread continue to be about the original topic instead of fans of other teams making excuses for and arguing about losses, bad plays, etc.

Maybe it's just me.
You're right............so back to the OP. SB 42 :rolleyes:

I agree, SB 42 was probably one of the greatest Super Bowls we may ever get to see in our lifetimes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monday Patriots Notebook 4/15: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-14, Mock Draft 3.0, Gilmore, Law Rally For Bill 
Potential Patriot: Boston Globe’s Price Talks to Georgia WR McConkey
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/12: News and Notes
Not a First Round Pick? Hoge Doubles Down on Maye
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/11: News and Notes
MORSE: Patriots Mock Draft #5 and Thoughts About Dugger Signing
Matthew Slater Set For New Role With Patriots
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/10: News and Notes
Patriots Draft Rumors: Teams Facing ‘Historic’ Price For Club to Trade Down