PatsFans.com Menu
PatsFans.com - The Hub For New England Patriots Fans

Favorite Wilfork Pic ever.

Status
Not open for further replies.

T-ShirtDynasty

Reaction score
I'm looking around for pics for the Week 2 wallpaper, and came across this picture of Wilfork at Yahoo Sports, and I love it.

Now granted it was a dumb move, and cost us a penalty, but still the image just makes him look like a huge, vicious and nasty man.

capt.0db5906802514055ae7cc11c249a0724.patriots_jets_football_eru107.jpg

I like that picture.

That was the panty-waist call of the game. Wilfork put one hand on Pennington and down he goes - 15 yard penalty. And to think the league ruled the hit on Trent Green to be legal. Ridiculous.

Murphys95 said:
I like that picture.

That was the panty-waist call of the game. Wilfork put one hand on Pennington and down he goes - 15 yard penalty. And to think the league ruled the hit on Trent Green to be legal. Ridiculous.

Not to mention that Wilfork jumped offsides. If a player jumps offsides, he's trying to get the quarterback. He did very well to pull up as much as he did.

I like that photo too. Looks like he's swatting a fly.

I wonder if when his playing days are over Big Vince will consider doing Dancing with the Stars. Rice and Smith are demeaning themselves now.

But, if Big Vince ever does it I'll join my wife and daughter and watch it.

PATSNUTme said:
I wonder if when his playing days are over Big Vince will consider doing Dancing with the Stars. Rice and Smith are demeaning themselves now.

But, if Big Vince ever does it I'll join my wife and daughter and watch it.

Agreed. Now if only NFL network will bring back those dancing linemen commercials back. . .

Poor Big Vince. It takes him longer to get to full speed and it takes him longer to stop- the laws of inertia and force at work.

at least enberg and cross got it right and said that noodlearm should have won an emmy for that performance!

mtbykr said:
at least enberg and cross got it right and said that noodlearm should have won an emmy for that performance!

Yup, it was a performance worthy of a FIFA World Cup Soccer Match.

PATSNUTme said:
I like that photo too. Looks like he's swatting a fly.

Yes. Not unlike the great Kong.

mtbykr said:
According to Cross we have a new tigtend by the name of Benjamin Graham too. That made me chuckle :)

jaychamp said:
According to Cross we have a new tigtend by the name of Benjamin Graham too. That made me chuckle :)

I can't say for sure what Cross was talking about as I didn't get to see the game, but I would assume he was talking about Ben Graham, the Jets' punter.

TNPatsFan said:
I can't say for sure what Cross was talking about as I didn't get to see the game, but I would assume he was talking about Ben Graham, the Jets' punter.

I assumed he was influenced by work he had been doing recently on his investment portfolio ...
and subliminally referenced Benjamin Graham, guru of the value school of securities analysis.

TNPatsFan said:
Oooh, didn't realize that was the punter's name. Quite possible, although, if I remember correctly, it was said on the Patriots opening drive. Strange time to bring up a punter, but you're probably right.

I was going to send you that one too. :D

(Couldn't find a full-size one though)

Last edited:
pats1 said:
I was going to send you that one too. :D

(Couldn't find a full-size one though)
:D I looked high and low for a large version of it. S'okay... it's in the week 2 montage wallpaper anyway. Might finish it up tonight while the Stealers are on.

Good Pic Shirt...a take from the
old Al Pacino movie when he's crossing the street in N.Y.City.

I'm Walking Here...that's right "Big Daddy" is walking HERE!!!"

capt.0db5906802514055ae7cc11c249a0724.patriots_jets_football_eru107.jpg

Wilfork: Nonchalantly reaching for a toothpick at a deli counter.

Floppington: Getting pounded by a North Shore 10-foot Pacific Ocean wave.

TNPatsFan said:

He was. He praised Ben Watson all game.

zarakotas5 said:
Wilfork: Nonchalantly reaching for a toothpick at a deli counter.

Floppington: Getting pounded by a North Shore 10-foot Pacific Ocean wave.
:rofl:

By the way, the Wilfork shot is in the Week 2 wallpaper now done. :)

TNPatsFan said:

No, he said it after a reception by Daniel Graham. Something like "Brady pass for a big gain to his tight end Ben Graham."

It is easy to see where he got confused, though. But Enberg was brutal all day mis-identifying players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Friday Patriots Notebook 4/19: News and Notes
TRANSCRIPT: Eliot Wolf’s Pre-Draft Press Conference 4/18/24
Thursday Patriots Notebook 4/18: News and Notes
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/17: News and Notes
Back