Welcome to PatsFans.com

Favorite Seinfeld character?

Discussion in 'The PatsFans.com Pub' started by patsfanofNC12, Oct 14, 2008.

1. patsfanofNC12

patsfanofNC12 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

I am curious as to what everybody's favorite Seinfeld character is. I would have to go with Kramer, everybody on the show is a great character, but there is never a time where he isn't funny, just him walking around is hilarious. A couple of my favorite memories of him is when he looks like a pimp, when he catches illegal lobsters, and when he he talks to the person that stole Jerry's car on the car phone and asks for his gloves back.:singing:
  2. DaveW

DaveW Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

I like Puddy.

My favorite Kramer moment may have been when he was doing the Moviephone.
    "Press 1 for "Schindler's List"
    (Beep)
    Why don't you just TELL me the movie you're looking for?"
  3. Michael

Michael Moderator Staff Member PatsFans.com Supporter

Ratings:
    +15 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

I'm a George fan. My favorite is when he decided he was just going to do the opposite of what he had always done. Since every decision he had made was wrong. Then his life takes off and he ends up working for the Yankees. I always heard that George was based on Larry David. And actually some of the things that happen to George are taken from David's real life but, after watching all 6 seasons of Curb Your Enthusiasm I'm convinced both George AND Jerry are based on Larry David. I see both of them in him.
  4. fourthandmiles

fourthandmiles Rookie

Ratings:
    +0 / 0 / -0

Kramer. Favorite moment is when he drives by Jerry and his Native American date (who he was trying to convice he was not a racist) on the street. Kramer has the cigar store indian in the Taxi and yells "Hey Jerry look what I got" and gives a war whoop.
  5. Lifer

Lifer Banned

Ratings:
    +26 / 0 / -0

Overall its George, until the last couple of seasons when all he did was yell and scream.

But early on.....when he slipped his boss a "mickey". Or had sex with the cleaning woman "Was that wrong? Because, honestly, I dont remember seeing that in the personal policy manual......."

the bit characters are great too. the bald guy who called Jerry a phony, Mickey, Kramers "little person" friend, the librarian, the Soup Nazi, Puddy "That chick is whacked"
    the book store cashier "How would you like me to climb over this desk and punch you in the brain".........
  6. JAYHAWKS34

JAYHAWKS34 Rookie

Ratings:
    +2 / 0 / -0

George Costanza and Frank Costanza a close second
  7. fleabassist1

fleabassist1 Rookie

Ratings:
    +4 / 0 / -0

#12 Jersey

George by far - one of my favorite episodes is when he goes to the bookstore and takes one of the books with him into the bathroom hahaha