Not open for further replies.

ctpatsfan77

PatsFans.com Supporter
PatsFans.com Supporter
Reaction score
Been a lot of memorable ones. . . .

In chronological order, at this exact moment, for me:
  • Hobbs' KO return against the JEST
  • Welker's cut against SD (I think the crowd agreed with me on this one :) )
  • Adalius Thomas' INT return
  • The Welker-to-Moss lateral against Buffalo (yes, I know laterals are generally bad, but strategically, this one was good)
  • Blue's forced fumble against Cleveland
  • Brady-to-Freak II in Miami (the arm catch; the gameday thread here after that catch is funny ;) )
  • Vrabel's TD + sack/FF on the next drive
  • Cassel's rushing TD
  • Moss's one-hander in Indy

Your list is very good, here are some others I loved..

Welker's 1st down to finish off the Colts than the FU to Jackson.

Moss' catch on Monday Night football vs Bengals for a TD, going up over Joseph, that was disgusting.

Moss catch vs the Jets outrunning all 3 guys for the long TD catch. This was when you knew Moss still had it through all the preseason doubts about him getting cut etc..

My most memorable play of the season so far is when Barber escaped a safety in the Cowboys game. It was a great run, but I'll mainly remember it because I got pissed, punched the floor and broke my hand when he got out of the endzone. :enranged:

My most memorable play of the season so far is when Barber escaped a safety in the Cowboys game. It was a great run, but I'll mainly remember it because I got pissed, punched the floor and broke my hand when he got out of the endzone. :enranged:

Actually, in the grand scheme of things, I realized in retrospect that if the Pats had scored an extra safety on top of everything they did score the first eight weeks, we Patriots fans would never have heard the end of it. [Think about it--the Pats scored 331 points in their first eight games. . . .]

A few others:

Stallworth's 69 yard TD catch and run against Dallas

Colvin's INT of Philip Rivers on San Diego's first play

Vrabel's touchdown against the Bengals
Vrabel's touchdown against the Redskins

:D :D

My favorite play didn't make your list. Mine is Warren htting Maning from behind and jarring the ball lose into Rosies arms. My favorite play. Locking down the victory against Indy. My second favorite play didn't make your list either. The game against the Jets. When Tommy hits Randy on that deep bomb, with Randy in triple coverage. Perfect pass, and perfectly ran route.

Watson's TD catch to go up 7-0 on San Diego. After THAT week, lord knows that was huge.

...and jarring the ball lose into Rosies arms.

Funny, to me it looked like Manning just tossed it to Rosie and said, "here....see what you can do with this while I get squished".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back