Votes: 12 25.0%
  • Beating Tennessee 59-0 2009

Votes: 1 2.1%
  • Other

Votes: 10 20.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Still shoulda won that game, who was the ref for that game Mike Carey? Caldwell getting mugged in the endzone on 3rd down by Hayden was a joke after that call Hobbs got called for.

True dat. But to me the worst call of that game was the pick they called on Troy Brown on a first down completion to Ben Watson near the end of first half, halting a drive that would have surely ended the game.

By the way expect to see more of the calls above if the Pats go to Denver.And you will see it again in the SB if Denver gets there. Those Manning phantom interference calls that helped his career.

For me I have to go with last years game vs. Denver in the divisional round last year. It was so long since we won a playoff game, and the way we came right out of the gate and plowed them over. It was really refreshing.

Some others I didn't put above worth mentioning-

-The game after spygate vs. San Diego where we came out and blew out a solid San Diego team which helped spark an undefeated regular season.

-The record breaking game vs. the Giants in the final game of the '07 season where Brady and Moss both set NFL records and we finished off a 16-0 season. The ending of the season kinda ruined it, though.

-Beating San Diego in the AFC Championship game.

-The two playoff games vs. Jacksonville. The first one was an absolute domination of the defense especially Willie McGinest. And the second one when Brady only threw two incomplete passes.

-The WC game vs. the Jets in 2007. Always feels good to stick it to the Jets, especially in the postseason.

-Regular season game vs. the Ravens in 2010 where we won in OT. It was special because we were coming off of getting dominated by them the year before in the playoffs, so the revenge was sweet.

-Packers game in 2010- Two words- DAN CONOLLY

-MNF opener last year when Brady put up over 500 yards and Welker caught a 99 yard TD.

-MNF opener in 2009 when we were down by 11 vs Buffalo and scored 2 last minute TD's to bat Buffalo. It was also Brady's first game back from the ACL injury.

-Thanksgiving game vs. Detroit when we were down early, but had a Thanksgiving feast after that.

I chose the 2006 Divisional game vs. the Chargers - it was the only time we beat a team that was favored over us since the 2001 season. In fact, IIRC, 2001 and 2006 are the only times we won playoff games we were underdogs in.

On the 2010 GB game - 2 words: Matt Flynn. It was his best game as a pro and started the theme of the NEP making JAG QB's look like HoFamers.

Vanquishing a teams hopes in their house can't be topped. The Chargers thought they were it. Beating them there was awesome! Same as Pittsburgh in 01 and 04. Looks like we can do it in Denver and Houston. Can't wait!!

Agreed. I think the Patriots (BB) have a specific focus that comes with being on the road in the playoffs. I actually feel pretty good having to go to Denver and/or Houston.
My only fear is - if Peyton beats us and goes on to win a SB, the argument of GOAT may swing in his favor.

AFC champ game last year...brady plays horrible....spikes creates a NEEDED INT. Moore defending that pass...the missed kick...and i was there having 4 heart attacks....my fav

Chargers in 2006. Like last season that team really played its @ss off and really came close to going to the SB and winning it all, which is pretty ridiculous when Reche Caldwell is your top receiver. they actually converted that 4th and 2 and should have been in that SB. had they gotten there they would have won it all. Loved that game, even though the season didn't end the way i wanted.

The 2006 team left it all on the field and if this team puts out that kind of effort in the play-offs they will win it all, hopefully they come together for their best football in the play-offs.

The next win

Chargers in 2006. Like last season that team really played its @ss off and really came close to going to the SB and winning it all, which is pretty ridiculous when Reche Caldwell is your top receiver. they actually converted that 4th and 2 and should have been in that SB. had they gotten there they would have won it all. Loved that game, even though the season didn't end the way i wanted.

The 2006 team left it all on the field and if this team puts out that kind of effort in the play-offs they will win it all, hopefully they come together for their best football in the play-offs.

Are you confusing the 4th and 2 from 2009 with the 2006 game? The 2006 Indy game had a feeling we've seen since - the D not being able to stop the other team. Indy felt like they had 14 guys on offense even with the phantom PI. Colts scored 32 2nd half points. With all of that, the offense did give ball back with 3 minutes left. Brutal loss.

2007 Week 17 at NEW YORK GIANTS:

Thrilling 4th QTR comeback to complete the historic 16-0 season.

Brady/Moss each setting a record for Touchdown Passes and Touchdown Receptions respectively.

From an entertainment stand point, last year's AFCCG was one of the best Patriots games I have ever seen.

It had everything you could imagine: A key 4th and goal TD, a massive INT, a 4th down stop, and great play by Moore, and a shanked FG. And that was all in the fourth quarter! The only thing missing was Brady leading the team down the field and Gost kicking it through for the win!

Plus I loved sending Suggs and Flacco home :D

Tough to pick just one, but I'll go with last season's AFCCG because I was there for it. :D

Week 2 vs the Chargers in 2007. It was right after the Spygate stuff broke out and Norv Turner made a classy move by taking extra security measures to hold team meetings and stuff. Everyone expected the Chargers to roll in, dominate the Pats, and revenge their loss in the playoffs. Instead on the first possession Brady drives the offense down the field and finishes it off with a beautiful TD to Ben Watson and then Al Michaels says "Cameras? We don't need no cameras!"

It was one of my favorite Patriots moments of all-time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Patriots Kraft ‘Involved’ In Decision Making?  Zolak Says That’s Not the Case
MORSE: Final First Round Patriots Mock Draft
Slow Starts: Stark Contrast as Patriots Ponder Which Top QB To Draft
Wednesday Patriots Notebook 4/24: News and Notes
Tuesday Patriots Notebook 4/23: News and Notes
MORSE: Final 7 Round Patriots Mock Draft, Matthew Slater News
Bruschi’s Proudest Moment: Former LB Speaks to MusketFire’s Marshall in Recent Interview
Monday Patriots Notebook 4/22: News and Notes
Patriots News 4-21, Kraft-Belichick, A.J. Brown Trade?
MORSE: Patriots Draft Needs and Draft Related Info
Back